Never give up in Forex trading (letsdo trading journal)
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Never give up in Forex trading (letsdo trading journal)

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 14

Never give up in Forex trading (letsdo trading journal)

I was thought to create a trading journal to share my trading activities everyday but, due to some personal activities I was not able to create.
    In this general I will share my trading activities every day and also I will learn new things from my fellow forum members.
    First I want to say that I am not successful trader in this business because, there is a lot of reasons behind my failure...
    The first and big reason behind my failure is improper money management. Every time when my account washedout it's all happened due to improper money management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Loss is part of forex field, so don't give up. Well that is true, at a time i though of letting forex market to go in peace in the mind that i was really tired of the loss i got from the market in several cases. But in that, i see rethink that am i really good in what i do in forex field before it always gives me loss. So before you think of giving up in forex rethink and consider if really you are doing the right thing in this business which requires you to be gaining profit instead loss.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by kebikemor; 09-30-2018 at 10:32 PM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 5
    I have bad days too when I feel that something is wrong and I can not understand the market and that something has to happen and if I place the order during such time so I loose. It is better not to trade the days when you have feeling that there is something in market movement that you can not understand. It is better to wait when you feel everything is OK. Do not be in a hurry, be patient.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Loss is part of forex field, so don't give up. Well that is true, at a time i though of letting forex market to go in peace in the mind that i was really tired of the loss i got from the market in several cases. But in that, i see rethink that am i really good in what i do in forex field before it always gives me loss. So before you think of giving up in forex rethink and consider if really you are doing the right thing in this business which requires you to be gaining profit instead loss.
    Yes dear, you are right that profit and loss is a common thing in this risky business. But, I am very weird that forex is only business which is very interested compared to any other business because I lost money in this market many time but till now I am in hope that one day I will become successful. on that hope till now I am doing work on this forum to take bonus and trade in live market to recover my Past loses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Giving up should never the option that a Forex trader considers because that would make him lose confidence in himself and many other things will follow from there, you are better off trying over and again after making losses, those who don't make several efforts and attempts before they give up with their trading will never truly become successful traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 42
    your not alone in this mate we all face the same issue in trading,but like you said never give up.you have come a long way to turn back,all you have to do is make a correction if you want things to change for better. A writer said insanity is when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result,so you have to try something different to achieve the success you really desire.

Not allowed!

Pro
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I have bad days too when I feel that something is wrong and I can not understand the market and that something has to happen and if I place the order during such time so I loose. It is better not to trade the days when you have feeling that there is something in market movement that you can not understand. It is better to wait when you feel everything is OK. Do not be in a hurry, be patient.
    Yes dear, you are right that when we are goes in loss and cannot predict the market, then we have need to stay away from the market and try to do more practice. It's really a good idea to make trade with fresh mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Giving up should never the option that a Forex trader considers because that would make him lose confidence in himself and many other things will follow from there, you are better off trying over and again after making losses, those who don't make several efforts and attempts before they give up with their trading will never truly become successful traders.
    Thanks dear, for giving your precious comment.
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    your not alone in this mate we all face the same issue in trading,but like you said never give up.you have come a long way to turn back,all you have to do is make a correction if you want things to change for better. A writer said insanity is when you keep doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result,so you have to try something different to achieve the success you really desire.
    Haha haha, you are right dear, most of traders are lost money in the market when they start their trading career. But, only those traders are able to earn money those who have power to bear loss and do practice more and more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    The power to bear losses is the line that separates the successful traders from those that always lose their money, losses can be a motivation for greater growth and can also be the basis for which many traders give up, you can achieve whatever you want as long as there is a desire to continue trading even after you have made several losses and still wants to continue this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Every trader already knows that forex is very risky and dangerous, losses are just a part of the process that can make us stronger or even cause us to lose hope about trading, you ability to absorb the shock that comes from a margin call is of great interest to your success, losses will always be part of your trading, although our way of handling them is what can determine whether we become successful or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 5
    Patience can turn a losing trade into a winning trade and greed and impatience can equally turn a winning trade into a losing one, and that is why we should always make sure that we are developing this great quality in order to become a better forex trader. Traders become over confident when they make consistent profit. They must understand the situation that Forex is most risky business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast