withdrawing in copyfx.

Thread: withdrawing in copyfx.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

withdrawing in copyfx.

I can't withdraw my funds. Just tried it now just to find out the withdrawal and internal transfer clicks aren't working. What might be the problem. I've got closet to $200 there.

Not allowed!

RoboForex Support Support manager's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    The Investor is allowed to withdraw available funds from their account only on Sundays. "Available funds" means the funds on the account excluding the commission for the copied transaction to be paid to Traders.
    https://www.copyfx.com/client/restrictions/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 5
    Try withdrawing your money on sundays only. Hope the options will be enabled then.
    You can even read the restrictions about money withdrawal on copyfx website.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    The Copyfx account is designed to reserve a certain percentage of profit for the trader while the investor gets the rest. Therefore check if your withdrawal amount contradicts this rule.
    Also you need to understand that withdrawals are only processed on Sundays so I guess your timing might be wrong.
    Keep in mind also that your withdrawal account and currency must also correspond with that of the initial deposit.
    If it still isn't clear to you, visit https://www.copyfx.com/about/faq/inv...hdrawal-error/

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Try withdrawing your money on sundays only. Hope the options will be enabled then
    your withdrawal amount contradicts this rule.
    Also you need to understand that withdrawals are only processed on Sundays so I guess your timing might be wrong.
    Keep in mind also that your withdrawal accoun

Not allowed!