EOS/USD - Page 2
Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: EOS/USD

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

EOS/USD

EOS is a new block chain platform, created by Dan Larimer and used for developing decentralized applications.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for EOS/USD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

ON this crypto currency EOSUSD now move with down side movement and now its move at 5.411 and this price level is below the middle target gray line. Its more down side movement is expected and I think its move the last green target line which is at 5.355 price level. Its major trend is down side and Wrslow indicator is also show us its down side trend with red color.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11

EosUSd Average daily range is 5.316 to 5.491 and its ADR is 5.380 level. Now its move above the ADR point and move towards the high range of market which is at 5.491 level. This is today range for Eosusd currency pair. This range is good for us and we must follow it with proper planning then we will earn profit within this range.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    EOSUSD has used 200 moving average as a static resistance since the 17th of October this month, see the several attempts that price made to close above it but where all resisted by the 200 EMA, that is where my interest lies now, if there is no close above it, nobody can tell you that it has become bullish. 5.365 is the support that has been consistently pushing prices upwards, the range is serious, the buying into this coin should only happen after we have seen a force from the bulls that the bears did not resist much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18

R3 5.552 R2 5.500 R1 5.461 Pivot 5.409 S1 5.370 S2 5.318 S3 5.279
    ForexscannerPro Red
    Curently its move towards the pivot point from the support 1 line and move towards the pivot point. If its cross the pivot point then its first target is support 1 at 5.461 and secodn target is support 2 at 5.500 level but if its fail to cross upside the pivot point then its move again support 1 and then support 2 line which is at 5.318.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    w4.jpg
    Now market price is move below the 6/8 P red support line which is at 5.469 point and I think now this support is become its resistance and the below red line 5/8 P is become its new support. If its cross the upside then its move towards the 5.859 level which is 7/8 P resistance levels. First I sell on this pair and my stop is just above the 6/8 P resistance level.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    5.358 is the exact level that EOSUSD met yesterday, if it has gone there again today, the interpretation is that the bears have vested interest there, each time there has been an encounter with that place, bulls always stepped in to bounce the price away, this is like a ping pong scenario, with the price as the ball being played, one of them will toss that ball and the other will return it to the table, a tug of war is what I see here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Screenshot_16.jpg

EOSUSD is move between the 5.384 support and 5.545 resistance level and now price is move near the support 5.384 level and this is good opportunity for me to enter into a long trade which is give me easy success. Until this pair is breakout this range we can trade within this range with low risk and we will earn good profit from it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    EOSUSD price is now move at the level of 5.413 and we can see in H4 time frame the trend is going into down side and a red arrow is appear on the market chart and we can see macd firebas color is also red which means now its trend is down side but this pair is stil move within range. Now its better to wait for breakout the low level to enter a sell trade on Monday and I must enter on this trade after the confirmation of its trend and its downs side target for me is 5.060.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Screenshot_26.jpg
    H4 support level is at 5.065 and h4 resistance level is 5.618 but now market is breakout the MN! support blue line below which is at 5.459 level. MTF filter is show the downside trend and the RSI filter is also show the downside trend which means now the sell is best option for me and take profit point is H4 blue support line which is at 5.065.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    EOS USD is move below the Support 5.469 (6/8) P support red line and now its become its resistance and new support for it is (5/8) P support 5.078 but if market is cross the (6/8) resistance then its next resistance is (7/8) resistance 5.859 level which is possible next movement of this pair and now its trend is upside side and its can move towards its resistance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast