Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Crypto.ALT

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 202

Crypto.ALT

Alternative index, Crypto.ALT, will allow you to considerably expand your investment portfolio due to the simultaneous purchase of five cryptocurrencies. When you trade Crypto.ALT, you manage the most significant assets of the digital market.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for Crypto.ALT

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Crypto alt trend is also bearish and its price is still below the moving average and until its price is below the moving average its trend is bearish and its a god opportunity for us to enter a short trade until the price is below the moving average and in this way we will be able to earn big profit from this business easily in crypto alt.

Screenshot_19.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    Its price is near to the resistance level and if its now breakout the upside then its a good opportunity for us to trade with this breakout. Market trend is now changed and you can see the market trend bars are also show the gray bars which means now trend is side way and any time the bars are show green color. This time the breakout to upside is give us real upside breakout of crypto alt.

Screenshot_9.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 10

Crypto alt is currently show the oversold price condition because you can see the timing indicator is still red and its below the 30 level and near to zero level. which is indicate that any time a bounce is comes on this pair and this market is start to move upward. Its good for crypto alt that its recover its price from previous unexpected big drop and now move to upside.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 17
    Its move few days before a big down movement and its find now the support at the price 562.50 which is strong support level for this pair and now its hold this support and its does not breakout this support and move above from it and until the price is above from this support level its price is goes towards the resistance price at 625.00.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    Screenshot_16.jpg

Crypto alt is move within the side way channel 585.13 to 809.95 from last two months but now its breakout the below 585.13 support and now its trend is change side ways to bearish and I think its can move now a big down side movement. Its next support is at the price 464.35. I think now its move with resistance 585.13 and its support is 464.35.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

Crypto.ALT

After the little retracement on this instrument last week the bearish moves continue today it has broken through the daily target for me,a close below present price level we will definitely see more downward movement on this instrument,trading long term requires a lot of patience.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 4
    I can see that Crypto.Alt is falling strongly without looking back, my analysis of last week Friday was a success also, that makes this Crypto index to have lost the sight for the bullish trend for now. I have adjusted my trendline resistance to fit the updated standard, i am expecting Cryto.Alt to fall more, it will fall more when my trendline resistance at 587.91 is intact today.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Crypto alt trend is bearish and you can see MFT is show down trend and RSI filter is also show the down trend of it. You can also see that market is breakout the daily support today at 575 and now its move towards the next Monthly support level at 509. Its just above this support and if market is hold this support then its can move gain to up side.

Screenshot_34.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Its trend is strong bearish but its looks oversold condition now and you can see the color stochastic is just below the 20 level and its color is now blue which is indicate that any time up side quick movement is start. This market is again move to follow its trend but now its need some retracement then its can move again to down side.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 6

R3 628.33 R2 616.79 R1 595.93 Pivot 584.39 S1 563.53 S2 551.99 S3 531.13
    ForexscannerPro Red

Crypto alt is show bearish trend movement. Price is move towards the first support and its start move from the first resistance. forex scanner Pro is also show red bars and price is now below the pivot point which is strong sell signal of this pair and now its near the first support and if its hold then its again move towards the first resistance and if its breakout it then its move towards the second support level.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516