Crypto.ALT - Page 5
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Crypto.ALT

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

Crypto.ALT

Alternative index, Crypto.ALT, will allow you to considerably expand your investment portfolio due to the simultaneous purchase of five cryptocurrencies. When you trade Crypto.ALT, you manage the most significant assets of the digital market.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for Crypto.ALT

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Crypto alt closed above the 200 moving average and attempted to keep it that way, unfortunately this was not sustained, I believe that the moving average was very instrumental to making it fall even more, immediately it broke out, it went back to test it again at 633 that is to tell you that we are yet to see the last of the bulls that wanted to keep price above the 200 EMA at all costs, I suspect price might get into the 200 moving average again for the purposes of settling above the 640 zone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    We can see on the chart the price is now above the red line support which is at 625.00 and this is sign now market is on support and no more down side movement is more and now its resistance level is 687.50. Now its a good opportunity for me to get big profit from this trade and I must do this trade which is give me good profit.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    m4.jpg
    Crypto ALT is move with downside trend and you can see MTF is show down trend, Rsi is also show down trend and price is move below the minor support 637.07 price level and its chance now to move further down side movement until its reached to 585.11 support and if its move to upside then its move to 792.92 which is its weekly resistance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18

Crypto-alt is now move at price 636.62 and timing indicator is show green color which is reason its cross the previous day high level but we can see timing indicator is show us overbought condition of this pair which is reason now any time its can move to down side. If its start to move down side then my target on this pair is 626.50.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Crypto Alt has already begun its journey for a down fall, the clouds of Ichimoku from the one hour time frame did a good job by holding the price from closing away from it, there was a good chance that it wanted to use for upwards movement, this was rebuffed by the bears at 627.07 thus from what I see here, the selling has just started, it is going to be a real ride for the people intending to sell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 14
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    Crypto price is at 629 price now and its support is 616 where its bounce and move upside and its resistance is previous support of it which is at 642 price. Now if its still move to upside then its next target is 642 but if its start down side then its support is 616 and if its breakout the 616 support then its goes towards the next support 600 price.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    Crypto alt is now at its support and its move very slow from previous two days. i think now the market is move towards the resistance but if its fail to hold the above 625.00 price support then its goes more down but if its hold this support then its move to upside its resistance 687.50 which is also its previous support level.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Crypto Alt has a destination to enter 436 soon, buyers are very much welcome to enter now for a good ride until it gets to around 437.90 beyond this point, nobody is guaranteed for anything, 637 was achieved before this retracement started, if there is anything that it will do now, it is definitely ensuring that it check to see if there is still enough order at that zone to make it fall back again or break uptrend.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 18

R3 648.11 R2 640.90 R1 635.49 Pivot 628.28 S1 622.87 S2 615.66 S3 610.25
    ForexscannerPro Red

Crypto price is just above the resistance one which is positive sign for this pair but the next H1 candle is not move upside from the resistance 1 and if its close below the resistance then its move toward the pivot point where another buy opportunity for me and this pivot point is safe way of buying for me with target resistance 2 and resistance 3 but if price is below the pivot point then its goes more down side support 1 and support 2 red dot line.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Crypto Alt is move its target 666.80 resistance level and its bounce from the h4 support price which is at 621.18 price and now its above the W1 support blue dot line and if today close is above this support which is at 637.07 then more upside movement is comes and its next target is h4 resistance red dot line which is at 666.80 price.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast