Crypto.TOP - Page 41
Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: Crypto.TOP

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 769
    Given: 206

Crypto.TOP

Crypto.TOP consists of 3 "top" cryptocurrencies responsible for the dynamics of the whole cryptomarket. This fact makes Crypto.TOP one of the most attractive instruments for investments.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for Crypto.TOP

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7
    Crypto-TOP index price 6447.20 ,moving downwards in the favor of bearish trend Crypto-TOP cross the support level 6482.86 recently due to high sellers pressure and strong downwards movement,but not break this level properly id Crypto-TOP able to break this level successfully then it will go further down in the favor of strong bearish trend, wait for the conformation of breakout ..

Support Levels # 6482.86 / 580.17
    Resistance Levels # 7011.22 / 7396.41

Possible Direction ( Bearish )

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 122

The current price of the index of the top crypto-currencies costs 6472 USD. The trend is bearish, because all popular crypto-currencies wend down today. This may be seen as a good opportunity to make a buy-order, since the reversal is quite expected. It is essential to find a good entry point which may be at a resistance zone, consider 7400 USD and 7100 USD. The price zone is neutral now.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

The index of the top crypto-currencies costs 6748 USD. The trend is strongly bullish. The rate is above Fibonacci level 50.

The simple moving average with a period of 800 hours is at 6470 USD. Since the price is in the neutral zone, there is a lot of space above for the bullish movement. I recommend to look for a chance to buy on a dip.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Current index rate of Crypto.TOP is 6698.70,according to simple moving average Crypto.TOP shows strong bearish position right now because is is now moving above the moving average and shows sell trend.According to the technical indicator RSI,after reaching the high level now its time to move downward,which clearly indicates the strong sell trend of Crypto.TOP.After rejecting from 6389.62 twice Crypto.TOP looks strongly bearish.i think it is good time to sell.
    Screenshot_5.jpg

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Crypto.TOP made some bullish movement since 2 days ago, it is getting stopped gradually, and i have arranged my new trendline resistance point, it is situated at 6849.72. I will be going for selling of this Crypto index, except it breaks above my trendline resistance point of 6849.72. If that happens, we can see the Crypto.TOP climbing to as high 7363.87. It can now be going higher when it can likewise defeat that point.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Crypto.Top is moving downward, it is not moving with strong power, it is still able to move lower and have the bearish candlestick structure on the 4 hour time frame. My trendline resistance point is situated at 6825.18, with the look on things on the structure of the chart, i believe that the trendline resistance will hold till tomorrow, it will not break for any reason. The bearish outlook may not be strong, but it will be sustained more than 24 hours from now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Crypto.TOP current rate 6668.80 touching again the support line according to my analysis Crypto.TOP will go up to the resistance level at price 6833,Crypto.TOP moving in tight ranges between these to points support and resistance levels good opportunity to make profit with tight stop loss.
    Screenshot_2.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Crypto.Top is sustaining the trendline resistance since the weekend, that cryptocurrency is not given up and all the attempts of the bullish movement to touch and beak it are all failing. There is now a bullish candlestick below the trendline current point of 6814.87, i am hoping that the bullish movement will fade before getting to the trendline point. When this happens and a bearish candlestick can be seen below this trendline support point, selling outlook will dominate the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    Crypto.TOP at point 6710.47 moving upwards and still moving in very tight range between the support and resistance level at this price Crypto.TOP resist to go further upside and USD index getting strength that is why this pair will go down if Crypto.TOP release the buyers pressure..
    Screenshot_2.png

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up

The current cost of the top crypto-currencies index is 6713 USD. The trend remains neutral over more than one week from now. Interestingly, the situation in this market is very neutral overall: the 800-hours moving average (simple algorithm of calculation) is also close to the current level of the price. The Fibonacci diagram also has its 50-th level near 6700 USD. Considering all these facts, it is unclear where the price goes tomorrow and I prefer not to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 LastLast