Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread: LTC/USD

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 714
    Given: 204

LTC/USD

Litecoin is another "fork" of bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic payment system, which uses the cryptocurrency with the same name.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for LTC/USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 51
    ltc.jpg

The current rate in the LTC-USD trading instrument amounts to 32.68$. The current price is above the simple moving average (200 hours period), which is 31.50$. The price is in the middle of the Fibo diagram, between levels 50.00 and 38.20 (corresponds to 33.68$). The further movement is uncertain and I recommend to wait until Monday to see whether any essential momentum is obtained then. Trading right now is risky.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    LTC/USD is now at its top and color stochastic is also show its oversold condition that is reason now its best best price to see it an place the stop loss above the red trend line and take profit is previous low point at 30.30. Its possible that Ltc/usd price is move to that target within very short time frame and I think market is must reach this target on Monday.

Screenshot_24.jpg

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 4
    Litecoin seemed to have gotten itself a double confirmation before the falling below the clouds took place, price did a large bounce off from the one hour Ichimoku clouds yesterday and went up, peaking at 33.20 before it was able to close below the Ichimoku clouds making a valley of 30.30, the future clouds looks bearish, but if there is a pull back to 31.70 that would trigger another selling spree. Selling is what I stand with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 13
    LTCUSD made some selling outlook in the recent time, but with what i am seeing on the chart, it is showing that the selling pressure is already exhausted, that will cause the asset to be rising. Stochastic oscillator is at the bullish reversal point of 20, and the green line has crossed the red line up too, that shows that buying is possible today. I will be waiting for the drawn blue line at 30.76 to be broken up too, that will activate a good sell outlook.

LTC.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    After yesterday's ordeal with the great fall, Litecoin obviously made a new low at 30.14 indicating to us that there are more bearish participants in this crypto currency. Price is currently ranging within the bollinger band indicator, with the upper band at about 30.75 there is a resistance just above it as well at 30.89 a break out towards the top must first take out 30.75 first before reaching 31.85 which is far by the way, but coming down price must break 30 first before crashing more. I am neutral for now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    LTC/USD price is traded near the 30.00 checkpoint, and with the graph checked, we find that the price paints a head and shoulders model whose level of emphasis is at 29.55, so breaking this level will be a strong negative stimulus that supports the expectation of a sustained downward trend in the short term, where our next target At 27.45.Hence, we continue to weigh the downward trend under the condition of persistence without 33.10, noting that breaking the target level will pay the price towards 24.00 as the next major target.
    The range of trading expected for the day between 27.45 support and 32.00 resistance.

LTCUSDH4.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435