Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast

Thread: LTC/USD

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 204

LTC/USD

Litecoin is another "fork" of bitcoin, a peer-to-peer electronic payment system, which uses the cryptocurrency with the same name.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for LTC/USD

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Lite coin price is not its support are and its a good idea to buy its above the 87.50 support area. We can use the stop loss point below the 87.50 and take profit point is at resistance area at 100.00. If market is now do above the 87.50 area then its next possible targeted area 75.00.I think this is to enter a buy trade with tight stop loss which is good choice for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 197
    Given: 221
    lit coin on the daily chart is approaching the resistance level 105.17 on the daily chart which might give us a good opportunity to sell this will be for long term trading of course however, the price should first pass the resistance level 99.27 on the H4 time frame
    We are also looking for a short term buying opportunity with a stop loss below 80.30 and a target of 105.17

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 11
    Litecoin is now resisted at this moment, it has moved up since last week, but later changed the movement to the sideways movement, and that is dangerous for trading. I will try to stay away from this market when i see a bullish candlesticks, i will be more watchful of what next will happen on it till tomorrow. My trendline resistance point is now situated at 96.91, this development makes me to be mildly bearish on this cryptocurrency, but it is better to see bearish candlestick before continuing to support the bearish movement.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    LTC/USD price achieved a clear break for the level of 90.45 and settled below it, the price falls under the downward corrective pressure again, and we expect a downward slope to visit levels starting at 84.65 and then 79.95.Persistence without 90.45 will keep the downward slope in place, as its penetration will free the price from the current negative pressure and push the trades to resume the upward trend again.
    The range of trading expected for the day between the support of 75 and 92 resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Litecoin was able to come down as expected, it is having a trendline resistance point, and the trendline resistance point is currently situated at 96.40. I am sure that this trendline resistance point will still be defending the upper part of the chart today, it will not allow the market to cross above it. The main focus now will be the candlesticks pattern below the trendline resistance point. When it is a bearish, it means that more falling will be seen on this cryptocurrency.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    LTC/USD price trades settle below the 90.47 level, so that the negative pressure will remain weighted during the upcoming sessions, waiting to exceed our first target of 84.65 to confirm the direction of 79.95 as the next major goal, noting that the presence of the moving average 50 at the previous level may be difficult price task By achieving the required fracture.In contrast, it must be noted that penetrating 90.47 will stop the proposed downward wave and pay the price to resume the main upward trend again.
    The range of trading expected for the day between the support of 75 and 92 resistance.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Litecoin will be going down any moment from now, it has been resisted at the upper side of the chart, and i expect it to be falling since it has no power to continue its bullish sentiment that was started 2 week back. My trendline resistance is now situated at 95.85, it will make the market to be going lower, and i am sure that when there is a consistent bearish candlesticks structure below that trendline resistance point, it will make Litecoin to fall lower.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    LTC/USD remain under the strong influence of bullish trend from last few days but now it start moving in bearish direction and moving with bearish trend line so it is good time to sell the pair.LTC/USD is clearly show down trend now and it will definitely moves down and break the support level 75.32 within next 4 hours.
    Screenshot_3.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    The 4-hour chart of LTC/USD shows the bearish movement of the pair because of strong sell trend,current movement of LTC/USD is bullish from the index price of 77.07,but bull movement is weak so by following the trend i suggest to sell the pair but we have to wait for sometime till it breaks the support level 75.26.
    Screenshot_2.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Litecoin price trading today starts at a significant height to test the axial resistance 84.65, and as long as the price below this level, our downward trend forecasts will remain effective, targeting levels of breaking the 75.25 level to confirm the trend towards 69.43 levels and then 67.40.In contrast, penetrating the 84.65 level will stop the proposed decrease and pay the price to achieve further gains of up to 90.47 in principle.

Not allowed!

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162 LastLast