DSH/USD - Page 5
Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: DSH/USD

Trader
    Now the price of DSHUSD is at its resistance blue line and its below the moving average. Yesterday its cross the blue resistance line but its close below the blue trend resistance line and its also make the bearish pin bar candle. This is also sing of market down side movement and this market is move to down side until its get its 146 support.
    Screenshot_19.jpg

Banned
    The price of DSHUSD is in a steady decline mode, see the way it has consistently made lower highs and lower lows underneath the moving average, and with 150.36 very close by, all we can expect is probably a forceful take over of this level, the range is crazy, just observe those tiny candlestick that are forming, there is little investment right now, whoever is wanting to sell can enter now but should but expect anything until the bears gather more momentum to do their thing.

Trader
    Dsh-Usd is now at 150.40 price and its resistance is 156.50 and its support is 149 green line. Yesterday its move towards the resistance pink top line but now its below the gray line and its possible target is last green line that is at 146.85 price level and this is best point for get take profit today from me.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Trader
    DShusd is below the pivot point and DSS is show the red dots and move to down side which means now its movement is down side and now its support is 150.37 and if its hold this support then its upside target is 155.41 resistance but technical this pair view is show its move to down side and sell is best option for me.
    2.jpg

Trader
    DSHUSD is make a bearish pin bar on the chart because its goes upside yesterday but after make a high price its lose its gains and close below the previous days high price which means now the down trend is start for this pair because a bearish pin bar is a strong sign of bearish movement and its target is at least 134.50 price.

i just sold DSHUSD after seeing a pin bar signal at resistance which to me is strong enough to take price down to 137.62 area which is a strong area of support.this strategy is my best and i believe it going to move just as i planned i have used it on other currencies so i believe it will also work out on crypto currency it might take a couple of days before getting to the target.

Trader
    DSH/USD is now looks weak because yesterday its move to down side and make a bearish long pin bar which is sign of its down side trend and rsi is also touch the upper bands and this is very low risky opportunity for us to enter into a short trade and I must try to enter on this trade because its will definitely good us good reward.
    Screenshot_4.jpg

Trader
    Last day the DSHUSD is move a top at 156.29 price and then bounce back to support level 150.40 and there its again move to upside and now its near its resistance at 153.35 price. If its breakout this resistance then its become its next support and its next major resistance is at 156.29 price and still this market is move side way within thee three levels.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by edy; 11-02-2018 at 07:08 AM.

Trader
    Its move above the support of 150.00 price and its breakout it yesterday but again successful move above the support level 150.00 and now its move towards the target of 162.50 and if its breakout the level of 156.80 then its move towards its target of 162.50 which is strong resistance for DSHUSD pair.
    dshusd.jpg

Trader
    115.jpg
    In H1 time frame the range of market is 151.42 to 152.99 and now the price is move between these two levels and if market is breakout above then its next target is 157.50 and if market is breakout the low price level then its target previous support at 146.50 price and I expect today upside breakout on this pair.

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast