DSH/USD - Page 53
Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast

Thread: DSH/USD

DSH-USD makes a very strong bullish moves from 92.32 towards the 139.87 due to strong buyers pressure now DSH-USD moving downwards the support level 95.93 according tot technical analysis it will back on this level in up coming days wait for a clear direction ..

Resistance Levels # 139.87
    Support Levels #95.93/ 92.32 86.51 / 82.78

Possible Direction ( Bearish )

The rate in the DSH_USD instrument is 121.20 USD today. The long-term trend, as depicted in the attached chart, is bullish. In turn, the intra-day trend is bearish.

The price is in the neutral part of the Fibonacci diagram. The price is also somewhat higher than the 9-weeks simple MA. I anticipate that the next week will bring a continuation of the bullish movement, so purchases are more preferable.

In my previous comment, I mentioned that dash may break through the resistance level 82.83 on the one hour frame and go towards 92.22
    https://forum.roboforex.com/threads/...=1#post1055865
    Now the price reached 139.68 At this point I expect to see some correction probably to 102.45
    But I think the price will go to 137.35 first This will be an ideal level to sell from we can put the stop loss above the new resistance level of 139.68

Dash is sustaining its bullish outlook as usual, it always like to be going up and it moved even more than other cryptocurrencies. I am in the favour of the bullish sentiment on this market, and i will remain in that view when my trendline support point which is situated at 131.63 is not broken down by the price of the market. My trendline support point seems weak at this time, i will be more watchful on the next development to know what to do with Dash.

DSH/USD price shows side trades since yesterday and maintains its stability above the 129.60 level, accompanied by stochastic access to the saturation areas of the sale, noting that the 50 moving average continues to support the price from the bottom.Thus, these factors support the expectation that the upward trend will continue over the instantaneous and short term, which has its next main target at 146.95, while its persistence is required to maintain stability above the 129.60 level.
    The range of trading expected for the day between 125 support and 150 resistance.

DSH/USD price trades settles near the 129.60 level, at which the moving average is 50 to add more power to it, while stochastic moves within the saturation areas of the sale.Thus, these factors encourage us to continue to weigh the upward trend in the upcoming sessions, whose next target is at the 146.95 level, while the persistence above 129.60 is an important condition for achieving the expected goals.
    The range of trading expected for the day between 125 support and 150. resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by adelzaki338 View Post
    DSH/USD price trades settles near the 129.60 level, at which the moving average is 50 to add more power to it, while stochastic moves within the saturation areas of the sale.Thus, these factors encourage us to continue to weigh the upward trend in the upcoming sessions, whose next target is at the 146.95 level, while the persistence above 129.60 is an important condition for achieving the expected goals.
    The range of trading expected for the day between 125 support and 150. resistance.

Analysis Update

DSH/USD price has not shown any strong movement since the morning, to maintain its stability above the 129.60 level, and therefore, no change to our positive expectations that depend on stability above the mentioned level, backed by the stochastic positive, with the reminder that our next main goal is at 146.95.
    The range of trading expected for the day between 125.00 support and 150.00 resistance.

Dash price shows some slight upward slope to test the moving average of 50, which is now good instantaneous resistance at 124, in conjunction with the loss of the stochastic of positive moment and the emergence of clear saturation signals in the purchase now, waiting to stimulate the price to resume the expected downward trend in the range The instantaneous and short, which begins with its objectives by breaking the level of 115.60 to open the way to the orientation towards 103.25 and then 101.60 .We recall that the continuation of the projected downward trend requires persistence below the 129.60 level.

Dash is traded negatively to begin testing the level of 115.60, and is located under constant negative pressure coming from the 50 moving average, waiting to confirm the level breaking mentioned to enhance the expectations of the continued downward trend that targets 103.25 levels and 101.60.Therefore, we will continue to weigh the downward trend in the instantaneous and short term unless the 129.60 level is breached and the stability above it.

DSH/USD is a test of the 50 moving average, which is a good instantaneous resistance to the price, waiting for the downward slope to resume and breaking the 115.60 level to enhance expectations by continuing the projected downward trend in the instantaneous and short term, whose following objectives are at 103.25 and 101.60.
    Hence, we continue to weigh the downward trend, provided the price maintains its stability below the 129.60 level.

Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 343495051525354555657 LastLast