DSH/USD - Page 3
Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: DSH/USD

Administrator RoboForex Administrator's Avatar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 771
    Given: 206

DSH/USD

Dash is a decentralized payment system in the form of cryptocurrency, which uses the anonymous transactions technology.

Technical Analysis. forecasts,opinions, trading recommendations for DSH/USD

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    I prefer to buy on this pair for today because we can see the RSi filter is show uptrend and MTF filter is also show the uptrend and we can see market price is bounce from low level where its support and currently its move at 152 price and I think now its goes more upside and its target is 157.03 H4 resistance red line.
    Screenshot_24.jpg

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    DSH USD is move the support and resistance levels and the support is 4/8 P level and resistance level is 5/8 P resistance level. Now its move with side ways trend and now its at support if its break then its move to more down side and its move to upside 5/8 P resistance level and if its cross this resistance 5/8 P resistance then next resistance is 6/8 P 175.00 point for DSH USD.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 18

R3 156.13 R2 155.08 R1 153.25 Pivot 152.20 S1 150.37 S2 149.32 S3 147.49
    ForexscannerPro green

Price of DSHUSD is below the pivot point which means its trend is downs side but Forex Scanner Pro is show us green means its now possible this pair upside movement but in current condition market price is below pivot 152.20 level and in this trade the next target for me is 150.37 level which is take profit point for me today.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    DSH USD already made its way to 149.93 on the contrary I thought the bulls have the balls to drive it up, but you know that in the world of crypto currency, one thing that we see as a Common factor is panic, if people sense that there is a dumping going on in the BTC USD, other crypto traders will look into selling off their holdings in other coins, I believe this is the exact scenario that is being carried out as we speak, if dash could fall into a low that it has not done in a long time, that calls for concern that something huge is happening which might be as a result of some fundamental news.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 17
    dshusd is now move at the price of 147.94 and its cross the major support below side (4/8) P 150 and now its move to down side and its next target is (3/8) P Support at 137.50 level and this is next strong support. I think now its a big opportunity for me to enter into a short position with this pair and make huge pips earning from this pair.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    DSH USD, achieved a new low of 147.09 which is a new record, from the look at the charts, it probably will make a retracement to 152, and do another nosedive, if there is enough steam in the engine of the people that are willing to sell, without any doubt, this pair might be achieving 150. The bullish movement will kick off from there, wait for more consolidation before entering again, the sellers won't be exhausted easily by the way they are active with the pair.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    DSHUSD is show me the bearish trend because timing color is now red and its move to down side from 50 level and a bearish candle is make yesterday daily chart that is sign of more down side movement. I think now this pair is move its previous low point which is at 134.30 price level and now its move at 150 and this is a big earning opportunity for me now to earn big pips profit on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    DSH USD from the look at the 1 hour chart is already ranging at the Kijun sen line, that is the yellow line, it is the 26 moving average equivalent, 146 is a possibility that might be encountered again within the next few days, all things remaining as they are now, alternatively 153 which is close to the Ichimoku clouds is where the movement might be directed to, as usual price is the king, we trade what we see in the charts always.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 11
    a5.png

Dsh usd is at now at the high ADR range point which is at 150.73 price level and now the turning point is come for this pair and I think now this pair is want to down side movement. ADR low range is at 146.79 point. If Price is fail to cross the above from high range then its goes to the down side and ouch at least the low ADR range 146.79 point.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    DSH USD has more bulls, look at the place where it went above the 200 moving average, the force was so much that the next five Candlestick after the break all ended up as bullish Candlesticks, another evidence about the presence of more bulls, is seen with the movement or pull back to the moving average which was rejected with a pin bar, and still we don't see any signs that it will retest this EMA for now, when price approaches it again at 150.50, that is where we can experience another bounce off.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast