ETH/USD - Page 6
Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: ETH/USD

on 15minute time frame there is a pin bar at support but very close to resistance so its not valid even if we are to take the trade then there should first be a breakout of the horizontal line from resistance point confirming that a bullish trend is starting but looking at a higher time frame the trend is down so if we buy then we are trading against the strong trend.

Trader
    ETHUSD is now seems to be bearish movement because we can see that its hold the previous days high price and you can see the rsi is also touch the higher bollinger bands which is show the down side movement of this pair and this is a good opportunity for us to enter into this trade and earn money and I never want to miss this type of opportunity.
    Screenshot_6.jpg

Trader

Now the price os ETHUSD is 197.00 and we can see arrow is appear on the chart but that time macd is not green but now the macd firbas is change its color red to green and this is confirmation for us market upside trend and if we are follow this trade then its a good and low risky opportunity for us to earn some good pips earning on this trade for me.

Trader
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    ETHUSD is now at its resistance point but its breakout its resistance and close above it which is at 196.92 and its previous support is at 189.89 but now its again enter into its previous side way trend channel where its support is 196.92 and its resistance is 203.08 price and now price is at 196.99 and this is very low risk enter for me to enter into this good trade.

Trader
    Eth/usd is trend seems to be upside because its move from last three days to upside and now its at 196.70 and its resistance is 198.35 ad its support is 195.70 and if its breakout the upside then its target is 203 and if its breakout the below red line then its move towards the 190 price but I think this pair is become strong now and its move upside and make a new high today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

ETH USD entered the 199 zone a little, but the capability of the bulls weaken a bit, hence have seen a retracement all down into 196, price is close to 195.20, at this stage we think that the bears will find it very difficult to be penetrative against the 200 moving average, it is very close, one thing that I am personally anticipating is a false break so that the bears can be suckered up before the buyers can now have their full swing into this coin.

Like the other Crypto currencies its also now upside strong trend and RSI is sky blue which is bullish trend sign and the QEE ADV is also move to upside which is also good for bullish movement and we can see this pair at its top and its almost breakout the high price level. If this pair is move upside more then its breakout the high price level which is very good sign for more upside movement for ETHUSD.

Just like bitcoin, etherum is trading at the exponential moving average 100 on 4h, and on the daily and weekly charts, it looks very weak, in my opinion, etherum will find it difficult to stay above the 204 level, I think it will go down towards 191 and might even lower to 185.

Screenshot_20181102-213132.png
    Always have realistic DREAMS!

Trader
    127.png
    Its move between the 189 to 196 support and resistance levels but its cross this resistance and then again goes below it and now its move under the price of 196 resistance which means now its again move to down side at 189 support level or next week we can see a clear breakout on this pair upside and its make a new high and reach its resistance 203 price.

as we can see a pin bar signal was seen at resistance in 200.00 area and took price down heading to 195.51 area to find support which will help it move back up to the normal trend which is bullish.i might be adding another order to it when i find a candle stick signal at 195.51 area to the old trade i open before,i have a strong feeling that the trade will perform well.

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast