BTC/USD - Page 4
Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: BTC/USD

Box high :6420.20
    TP1 :6469.60

Box Low
    :6370.80
    TP1 :6321.40
    Bitcoin trend is now upside and if its cross and close above the high box then we will open a buy trade with target 6169.60 1TP level.
    but if move down side and cross the low box which is at 6370.80 and close below it then open a sell trade and our take profit point 6321.40 level.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    BTC USD successfully made a go at 6362.10 before it climbed, now I don't see any reason why it came back down to almost that level after reaching 6429.68 what I thought was that it will create a new high after a small retracement, trading CryptoCurrencies sometimes is not even as predictable as we might want to assume, it will not be so easy to make price achieve this swing low that it fell to today, fingers crossed though.

Trader
    BTCUSD is now move its range top and its fail to cross above on Friday and now the red arrow is appear on the market chart and macd firbas color is also red and we can see the top of BTCUSD 6400 price and now its start to move down side and its target is 6127 which is its bottom and On Monday I will enter short on Bitcoin.

Trader
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    Bitcoin is still move within its range and move with side ways trend. Until the bitcoin is not cross the 6434 to 6336 level its not follow any trend. Its support is 6336 level and its resistance 6434 level and we are need to follow this range until its cross the upside or down. Now I focus the price touch upper or lower level to enter into a trading position on it.

Trader
    BTC/USD is at 6398 level and timing indicator is show us the overbought market condition and its also near the top price of it. Now I prefer to wait the timing color into red and cross 70 level upside to down side and we will get the good selling trade that is give us good money on this trade and I think its now move to down side at least 6360 level in H1 time frame.

Rsi is red and Qqe adv is move start to down side from 55 level and system give me the strong down side trend movement and market candles are also brown which means bitcoin is move to down side and its trend is change to the down side. I prefer to open the sell trade on it with target is 6134 point which is its previous bottom.

Trader
    BTC closed up at the very price level of 6405.80 last week and with the chart am seeing I think one could expect a short term bearish movement to the support level of 6385 price. For potential buyers, they need to be patient and see what the market does when it gets to this support level before making any buy choices.

Trader
    Bitcoin is in flat position about 2 months. It is not interesting to trade it now because of little movements and large spreads. Everybody is waiting if Bitcoin will go back to the levels of the last December. But currently I do not see any attemt to do that and if it will not go to over 10'000 so it will be very bad investment and people can sell everything because of dissapointment.

Trader
    As we can see the a bearish pin bar is make on the daily time frame which is sign of weakness in bitcoin. Rsi filter is also shw the down trend and MTF is now show Uptrend because price is above the H4 support. I think now this pair is start move to down side and my target is below the h4 support 6344 level and now the pric is 6386 level.
    Screenshot_18.jpg

Trader
    BTC USD is move at (1/8) P support line and its move side ways now and we cannot say any side direction of it. I think now we are need to wait for further its movement confirmation but currently its move below the support (1/8) P level and its possible next target to down side is (0/8) P red line. SO for me stop is above the 6406 and my target price is at 6250.

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast