Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Honestly, the fall of the GBPUSD is not getting too much because of the so much selling pressure present in the pair and even other GBP crosses and I think it is better to start following it than trying to trade against a well known market trends and get crushed from the falling prices because none of us knows where it is going to end but when we wait for the price to retrace a little bit then we can start selling in an important level where we feel comfortable, and it would make our risks reduce greatly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    GBP USD is crashing and it will continue in the coming weeks, from the strategy that I am using, the 200 exponential moving Average is telling me that there would be a retracement that will be very much but then there is a great momentum with the way the RSI is shaped in the weekly time frame, the worse is not over for GBP USD, but don't sell except you get a good retracement and a price continuation thereafter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    GBP USD made a high of 1.2740 and is actually moving back down at the moment, price has already reached 1.2725, there will be a race this week for price to fall as much as possible, nobody who wants to be profitable this week should think about buying GBP USD because that decision would suggest he wants to lose money, this currency pair is extremely bearish and this will continue until further notice.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    GBP USD made a high of 1.2740 and is actually moving back down at the moment, price has already reached 1.2725, there will be a race this week for price to fall as much as possible, nobody who wants to be profitable this week should think about buying GBP USD because that decision would suggest he wants to lose money, this currency pair is extremely bearish and this will continue until further notice.
    There is still some little space that the pair have to cover, before it gets to the weekly support levels at 1.26101 and 1.24746, there in we might start to see the pair start going up, but till then, I think it will be wise enough for any one to see the selling opportunity alone on this pair and then forget about taking a buy order, because I could also bet that the support on that weekly chart might also get broken when reached.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Wow! I think you are selling very low at the GBPUSD because the price have fallen so much and needs to retrace some of the points back in order to start making some kind of downward moves again. So it is very important that we wait for the price to retrace some of the points as to come closer to an important area such as the resistance level which is at the 1.2775 then if that level holds then we can start selling the pair again. Personally, I find it so hard to start selling on the very low because the price might turn against me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    Well the gbpusd pair is kind of making some retracement already and I still feel it's preparing for more fall this week. Though there is no hundred percent winning guarantee but I think there is still more possibilities that the pair is going to head more down and touch down the support level at the weekly candle. It's the weekly candle that gives us the possible chance to see previous candle which we can work with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I am expecting that price will embark on a more decent retracement before plans are made to sell to avoid selling very low as @Penuelophir has stated, now that we have already seen a new low compared to last week, that means we should be prepared to sell but let's not rush now because there is a news announcement that is being awaited in about 15 minutes from now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    There is still some little space that the pair have to cover, before it gets to the weekly support levels at 1.26101 and 1.24746, there in we might start to see the pair start going up, but till then, I think it will be wise enough for any one to see the selling opportunity alone on this pair and then forget about taking a buy order, because I could also bet that the support on that weekly chart might also get broken when reached.

The GBPUSD have broken the strong support at the 1.2700 and from the look of things we could see that there is a great deal of selling pressures on this pair and the best way to deal with it is to wait for the price to retrace upwards like it did yesterday and sell it at an important level where we could be able to start making money almost immediately off the forex market. Buying of this pair is really dangerous at the moment because none of us knows where the price is going to stop it downward movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    The GBPUSD have broken the strong support at the 1.2700 and from the look of things we could see that there is a great deal of selling pressures on this pair and the best way to deal with it is to wait for the price to retrace upwards like it did yesterday and sell it at an important level where we could be able to start making money almost immediately off the forex market. Buying of this pair is really dangerous at the moment because none of us knows where the price is going to stop it downward movement.
    Yeah, I nailed the analysis and now I am thinking why I didn't take a little more bigger risks, I could have made so much more with the trade, but then, it is still good, to move slowly and steady and then not trying to take too much risk, with the slow and steady, I will for sure be able to make good profitable trades and avoid blowing my trading account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Senorita View Post
    Well the gbpusd pair is kind of making some retracement already and I still feel it's preparing for more fall this week. Though there is no hundred percent winning guarantee but I think there is still more possibilities that the pair is going to head more down and touch down the support level at the weekly candle. It's the weekly candle that gives us the possible chance to see previous candle which we can work with.
    marker is on strongest support and market is coming back from 1.2800 in the h4 chart which open the gate for the 1.30 how ever market again come to the support level of 1.2700 now if market break it then it open the gate to 1.2613 else market will again start the bullish trend for th target of 1.3024.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast