Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Something personal happened to me, needed some extra money I had to take out some money from my account copyfx, I left just 8 dollar. But, I had a trade on GU which gave me 7 dollar. My goal now is to get this account to 100 dollar in one year.

I sold GU(GBPUSD) at the 1.28798 resistance, remember, my strategy is support and resistance basic trading, I wanted to take profits at 1.27389m but I have a change of plan and closed it manually just now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    I can see your pending 8$ turned to 15$ and it was impressive. Looking at the gain it shows you took a huge risk which paid off. However your goals of achieving 100$ in a one year is a long trading plan indeed but I guess with a good system and good risk management you can even make 100$ within 3 months. Good you are back to make your journal active again and let's see how you can really get on to see that your goals are been met at the very right point in time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Your trader is based on simple technique this is good but i suggest to keep focused on single way of trade which will be beneficial it is possible only if you have good commend on the trading system you build , do make confused trader take time as much as you want because this is the way you get profits consistently .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Something personal happened to me, needed some extra money I had to take out some money from my account copyfx, I left just 8 dollar. But, I had a trade on GU which gave me 7 dollar. My goal now is to get this account to 100 dollar in one year.

I sold GU(GBPUSD) at the 1.28798 resistance, remember, my strategy is support and resistance basic trading, I wanted to take profits at 1.27389m but I have a change of plan and closed it manually just now.

Your GBP USD sell position has what it takes to hit the take profit because the pair has been down even though it is ranging, I must advise against taking too much risk because Forex is not a predictable endeavour, it is good that your previous high risks paid off, but something I have realised about trading is that luck does not work always, it will fail at some point and everything you gained will be poured back to the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    I can see your pending 8$ turned to 15$ and it was impressive. Looking at the gain it shows you took a huge risk which paid off. However your goals of achieving 100$ in a one year is a long trading plan indeed but I guess with a good system and good risk management you can even make 100$ within 3 months. Good you are back to make your journal active again and let's see how you can really get on to see that your goals are been met at the very right point in time.
    Yes it did. Infact, I am only focusing on the pair for now, and I have two orders opened on it and if things goes wrong, then I might loss all my money . I might close the trade because I am in on 100 percent profits. Let me see the way the price moves before I make my decision now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 2
    The goal of getting $100 in a year with just $8 is not something that will easily be accomplished but with a good strategy and trading psychology then such trader can achieve this target before the years runs out. I don't really think this will be easy for me to do especially as a newbie trader that have no good mind of being patient in the market and lacks good experience of trading the market in the right way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    The goal of getting $100 in a year with just $8 is not something that will easily be accomplished but with a good strategy and trading psychology then such trader can achieve this target before the years runs out. I don't really think this will be easy for me to do especially as a newbie trader that have no good mind of being patient in the market and lacks good experience of trading the market in the right way.
    I know it will not be easy but then I know one way to get the goal is to make sure that I am trading with risk management and also being so much patient. I don't take trades often, I wait for the best trading setups before taking on any trades and so far so good, it has helped me trade profitably. On the other hand. I don't have any new trading signal to trade on right now.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Yes it did. Infact, I am only focusing on the pair for now, and I have two orders opened on it and if things goes wrong, then I might loss all my money . I might close the trade because I am in on 100 percent profits. Let me see the way the price moves before I make my decision now.

You should seriously be thinking about how to reduce your risk because if you continue with this strategy that is highly aggressive, you might end up with margin call and you won't be happy with yourself, sometimes we take very high risks and never make losses, we could allow that to be a motivation for us to enter more trades without money management, the truth is that when we start losing, it is going to be in one swoop.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehis View Post
    You should seriously be thinking about how to reduce your risk because if you continue with this strategy that is highly aggressive, you might end up with margin call and you won't be happy with yourself, sometimes we take very high risks and never make losses, we could allow that to be a motivation for us to enter more trades without money management, the truth is that when we start losing, it is going to be in one swoop.
    Thanks for your advice, but this is my trading account and I am experimenting on my strategy which my initial money is just 8$, therefore, losing such amount of money has never killed any one and I am doing just fine, I don't over trade and I know when to enter or close the market.

However, I had another crazy trade on USDJPY yesterday, I closed it earlier but I got some profits out of the market.
    RIsk.jpg

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast