Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 72
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    I am expecting a stronger GBP and I think it will move way higher than expected, but I am not greedy, I have my TP at a reasonable level, the reason why I have taken the trade is because there is a pin bar on the sharp support levels, it is a good signals to bank on.
    Well you are on a good spot if you will be targeting for some short amount of pip because at that point the market have made some retracement already. However in the general long term, the gbpusd is weak and don't be surprise if a fall continues to go through and reach the level of 29910 or down more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 42
    I am expecting a stronger GBP and I think it will move way higher than expected, but I am not greedy, I have my TP at a reasonable level, the reason why I have taken the trade is because there is a pin bar on the sharp support levels, it is a good signals to bank on.

e889eab.png

gbpusd is in range d1 chart how ever this range is long term range so onse it break the range market will bump it may be up or may be down but we will have to wait for the break once market break it then enter in the fever of trend but remember fundamental market can bearish so use tight SL

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 1

GBP USD is not going to gain strength based on your assumption, I am thinking that price will rise because the dollar is not looking is weak but with the strength I have seen within the dollar lately, it safer to sell GBP USD, don't also forget that price has consistently experienced a fall since last week, we expect this to probably continue in the coming weeks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    GBP USD is not going to gain strength based on your assumption, I am thinking that price will rise because the dollar is not looking is weak but with the strength I have seen within the dollar lately, it safer to sell GBP USD, don't also forget that price has consistently experienced a fall since last week, we expect this to probably continue in the coming weeks.
    I lost on that trade, well, I think no one is perfect, GBP now seems to be weak, even when I can now see some support, but I don't want to buy, I will leave the pair for now.

EURUSD seems to have given good pin bar at a support level on 4H chart, I think the pin bars are still valid.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    After much more analysis, I found a reason why to take trade on GBPUSD sell and I think it is a valid reason because price broke the support and retested it, which means that the support is now acting as a resistance and will be valid to sell from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 4
    Your reason for taking a sell on Gbp usd is very good, the price has demonstrated over the last couple of days that the sellers have more attention here, Gbp usd will only start a real buying once the dollar index had exhibited some weakness, for the time being, the dollar index is telling traders to keep selling other major pairs because itself is presently strong and good up the more.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Your reason for taking a sell on Gbp usd is very good, the price has demonstrated over the last couple of days that the sellers have more attention here, Gbp usd will only start a real buying once the dollar index had exhibited some weakness, for the time being, the dollar index is telling traders to keep selling other major pairs because itself is presently strong and good up the more.
    I trading in accordance with the price action setting on the GBPUSD chart, I don't use the dollar index general means of trading.

On the other hand, there seems to be a good support level, being a good reason to see a little buy before the trend rally continues to the support levels on the daily chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 20
    I trading in accordance with the price action setting on the GBPUSD chart, I don't use the dollar index general means of trading.

On the other hand, there seems to be a good support level, being a good reason to see a little buy before the trend rally continues to the support levels on the daily chart.

Trading with the help of price action is a good style for forex traders, I love this method of trading forex so much. I am a price action trader, a core one for that matter, because I don't add anything to it, and it is helping me to make income in forex field due to the higher time frame I am using to trade it. It is true that GBPUSD was bearish after given the signal, it is still bearish even now, but some correction is taking place for now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Trading with the help of price action is a good style for forex traders, I love this method of trading forex so much. I am a price action trader, a core one for that matter, because I don't add anything to it, and it is helping me to make income in forex field due to the higher time frame I am using to trade it. It is true that GBPUSD was bearish after given the signal, it is still bearish even now, but some correction is taking place for now.
    For sure, it is a simple strategy in as much as the trader is not looking at ways to make fast money from the market and also can use the higher time frame, because the more higher the time frame then the more possible the trader can win consistently. Trading in the market isn't going to be all that simple though because emotions is one thing to consistent be in battle with,but if that discipline is gotten we can do better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good and the tools of the strategy is good because it depends on candlesticks and the moving average and so this will help for getting of good results and making of good money from the market, but trading with high risk maybe risky even if it happens with scalping that requires small target but still risky and so it is better to trade with good risk

Not allowed!

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast