Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    The unpredictable nature of the market makes it what it is actually and I think what we traders are to do about it is just to give the market the right time and then we can learn how to trade the market. The appropriate thing to know more is making analysis, once we are so much confident about our analysis approach and method, we have gotten closer success clue.
    Analysis gives us the opportunity to summarize trading probabilities in our own way and a good analysis will help us predict the market movement. This is what is needed as a trader to ensure that the best kind of trade have to be taken while we increase our chances to which we can make profits. A good strategy will help us to maintain a good analysis that will give our trade a high potential of turning into making the right profits in forex once we follow it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Analysis gives us the opportunity to summarize trading probabilities in our own way and a good analysis will help us predict the market movement. This is what is needed as a trader to ensure that the best kind of trade have to be taken while we increase our chances to which we can make profits. A good strategy will help us to maintain a good analysis that will give our trade a high potential of turning into making the right profits in forex once we follow it.
    yes a good strategy can give us good results but at same time unexpected market can give us big loss also, we can surely make profit if we have management, if we have experience but if we do not have these then simply we can lose, so make some sensible orders and do trade with proper planning

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    yes a good strategy can give us good results but at same time unexpected market can give us big loss also, we can surely make profit if we have management, if we have experience but if we do not have these then simply we can lose, so make some sensible orders and do trade with proper planning
    You are right and a good trading strategy is the strategy that we have learned for a long time. Then there is something about discipline that is needed. If you are so much disciplined in the business then you can earn money from the market. Being a good forex trader is not that simple thing, because learning is not enough and what is so much important is having a lot of discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I am still doing good with my account, though, I have been making good progress with higher risks trading, I hope to now take it slow and then use proper risk management. I have been on break but back, I am looking on the chart to see if I will take any trades.
    Good trades.PNG

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just got a good signal on EURUSD being at the resistance zone and candle confirmations, I have taken the order and will keep a close watch at price because I am yet to figure my stoploss and take profits, I will see what price will do before I set the sl and tp.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 20
    Hello Striker$, i realized that you made an order on EURUSD, but you did not state the direction you entered either it is buy trade or sell trade. And in my analysis of EURUSD, it is on the buying direction, it may only come down a little, it will go back to the upside direction for the rest of this year. I am now eyeing a target at 1.1551 on this asset, it will hit that level when 1.1358 is active.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Hello Striker$, i realized that you made an order on EURUSD, but you did not state the direction you entered either it is buy trade or sell trade. And in my analysis of EURUSD, it is on the buying direction, it may only come down a little, it will go back to the upside direction for the rest of this year. I am now eyeing a target at 1.1551 on this asset, it will hit that level when 1.1358 is active.
    as eurusd is moving slowly so both targets are far or up and down also, this is beauty of journal now he made mistake and can learn from it, actually i think he is working on daily high low points because its lines are showing some support and resistance but i recommend him to use it in proper way, use some trend lines also and use some zoom out it can give us clear points for support and resistance

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    You should have seen my order type on the chart, if you had looked carefully, it was a sell trade and also I stated that price is on the resistance zone, which means a possible sell.

I already closed my trade as well as the price moved as expected, but I closed it because I didn't enter on time as I should..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    As a price action trader, I have this pair on my watch list. GBPUSD, I am expecting the price to drop to the trend line which was previously broken, when that happens then I will look for a buy confirmation at that trend line, but if price breaks below it, then the trade is invalid. I will watch closely

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    The new year usually starts with slow and unpredictable market, therefore, I have not been seeing those super strong signals that I use to take that does give money. I have not been doing fine, but I am waiting for the market to stable and start giving me good signals.

I have a buy trade on euraud, I hope it moves as expected.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast