Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Like they say, crazy earners are good risk takers. Where some fear to capitalize on an opportunity they approach an opportunity with huge positive mindset that's why they earn good. I like your mindset on accepting that loss is part of trading and won't kill anyone. A trader once told me that money management is good but when you see an opportunity that looks so ripe you should follow such with good higher risk because the rewards is always amazing. However follow your instincts and now you have made some good profits, risking 1-2 dollar per trade won't be bad.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Like they say, crazy earners are good risk takers. Where some fear to capitalize on an opportunity they approach an opportunity with huge positive mindset that's why they earn good. I like your mindset on accepting that loss is part of trading and won't kill anyone. A trader once told me that money management is good but when you see an opportunity that looks so ripe you should follow such with good higher risk because the rewards is always amazing. However follow your instincts and now you have made some good profits, risking 1-2 dollar per trade won't be bad.
    Those risking that little amount of money needs huge fund to trade the market and make a living from it. Furthermore, for me, I know the business and then I know that I need risk management to succeed the business. Therefore, I have learned not to allow my emotions ride me any more because I don't take huge risks when I see that good trades, I just take my time and then make good calculations.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66
    Given: 48
    trading with high risk maybe good if the risk is calculated and if the trading is accurate with little mistake so this will make trading more profitable and less risky, but it is better to use stop loss always with the trading as this is very important for making of safe trading and avoidance of unexpected big loss always.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    As you mention you are following different strategy for find the most effective trading strategy it is good but i think a trader if clear more about any strategy we get applied so may be there are more chances that we get applied it well and have more effective trade results with minimum risk we apply in market , overall all the example are impressive for use .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    As you mention you are following different strategy for find the most effective trading strategy it is good but i think a trader if clear more about any strategy we get applied so may be there are more chances that we get applied it well and have more effective trade results with minimum risk we apply in market , overall all the example are impressive for use .
    minimum risk is important but not all time, we all know we can earn if we take some good risk, smaller risk cannot give us good profit, for earning properly our risk level should be good, with minimum risk we can waste time in end of month so try to earn and make sure you take some good risk

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    minimum risk is important but not all time, we all know we can earn if we take some good risk, smaller risk cannot give us good profit, for earning properly our risk level should be good, with minimum risk we can waste time in end of month so try to earn and make sure you take some good risk
    Well, I just know that the amount I am trading with is the amount that I can afford losing that is the reason why I can take any risks I want to take. On the other hand, we are approaching holidays and the market is starting to being so much uncertain, therefore I will slow down with my trades and even when I see a good trading opportunity. I will enter it with lower risks.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Well, I just know that the amount I am trading with is the amount that I can afford losing that is the reason why I can take any risks I want to take. On the other hand, we are approaching holidays and the market is starting to being so much uncertain, therefore I will slow down with my trades and even when I see a good trading opportunity. I will enter it with lower risks.
    Market is really unpredictable some time so it can give us simple signal but when we enter it can go opposite so i think we should not become greedy,we should try to trade properly and try to earn with rules, if you have smaller lot rule then follow always because it can save our equity, you have good % just increase it with time and capital as well for more earning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    It is the unpredictability in the Forex market that should necessitate us to apply moderate risk. We trad and lose being that we have not properly accessed the market before entering, I also believe that this holiday should be used for resting, I made some trades this period that do not do so well and I was really disappointed because I never expected such magnitude of risks this time around.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Market is really unpredictable some time so it can give us simple signal but when we enter it can go opposite so i think we should not become greedy,we should try to trade properly and try to earn with rules, if you have smaller lot rule then follow always because it can save our equity, you have good % just increase it with time and capital as well for more earning
    That is true and that is the main reason why I don't stress my self with trading all the times, I just ensure to make my analysis and then try to keep my trading so much simple. I think I will be having a good buy order been placed on AUDUSD later today, I am watching the pair and making analysis to get a better confirmation before taking action on it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    The unpredictable nature of the market makes it what it is actually and I think what we traders are to do about it is just to give the market the right time and then we can learn how to trade the market. The appropriate thing to know more is making analysis, once we are so much confident about our analysis approach and method, we have gotten closer success clue.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast