Description of the subscription conditions:
    Scheme: Trader on profit
    Added on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Started on: 20 September 2018 21:05:56
    Risk level: High
    Commission for profit: 10 %
    Amount of minimum deposit: 100 USD
    Investment period: 4 weeks

Strategy: I have learned a lot of trading strategy, ranging from price action, scalping and candle stick pattern. I will be considering using a clean chart here. Like just candles and then couple of trend lines at the respective levels.

Indicator: For now, the basic use of Moving average is what comes to mind, I might have it on my chart if needed.

Risks: I am not so good yet, I will be risking ranging from 2 percent to 10 percent. I pray I don't risk it all.

pairs: For now, just the major pairs with USD. I will add more as time goes by, depending on the growth of my trading account.

Time frame: 1H to the top.

Wish me good luck. Lets see how long I will last without MC.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Quote Originally Posted by mexima View Post
    yeah market will start the bullish trend will full power soon how ever you are on h1 chart so your entry should be short term or intra day trading but for the long term side market of gbpusd will also bullish because there is no any brexit deal yet and market has start the bullish trend on the support level as well so good to buy the gbpusd pair.
    The trade I took wasn't the prime entry, so price moved a little bit closer to my Stoploss and then I closed out on the trade, there are a lot of things to consider now on the pair and I think it is not the right time to think about selling it. I will for now look for other pairs which I will trade since the pair is now on the side ways movement, not really good for taking trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    The trade I took wasn't the prime entry, so price moved a little bit closer to my Stoploss and then I closed out on the trade, there are a lot of things to consider now on the pair and I think it is not the right time to think about selling it. I will for now look for other pairs which I will trade since the pair is now on the side ways movement, not really good for taking trades.
    I simply like the way that you cut your losing trades and not allowing it to keep running like most of the novice traders do, which would result into blowing out the trading accounts. This is really good means of understanding that we shall always get another trading opportunity and that it does not really end with the current trade. I think I am learning things from you too, because most times I would be glued into a particular pair and not wanting to start looking for trade on other ones but now I can see it is a lot better moving away from it than staying there and lose all your money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    You monitored the trade in real time, I guess that is what made you to immediately close it when price danced around your stop loss, but the honorable thing would have been expected allow price to do what it wants, I seriously think that selling the pair when you did was wrong, but since you realize on time and closed out the trade, it is nonetheless a good decision, managing trades in real time is a difficult affair for the inexperienced trader. You did well my friend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    managing trades in real time is a difficult affair for the inexperienced trader.
    Learning does not only end when we are trying to learn how the forex market works but we must be willing to learn everything about the forex market including how to manage an open trade and using the real money management at all times. In fact, when it comes to learning the forex market then we all need to start investing a lot of time into learning and mastering a lot of things that is if we are to last longer in this trading business. Also executing the trades at the right time and entry is learned over time too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Learning does not only end when we are trying to learn how the forex market works but we must be willing to learn everything about the forex market including how to manage an open trade and using the real money management at all times. In fact, when it comes to learning the forex market then we all need to start investing a lot of time into learning and mastering a lot of things that is if we are to last longer in this trading business. Also executing the trades at the right time and entry is learned over time too.
    We cannot learn everything about the forex market before we can trade and manage our trades, there are however different things we will have to learn about the forex market, real time trading management is a unique skill that gives us the ability to understand where the price is going and what we can do at each stage, closing a trade before it reaches the take profit or stop loss depends on the experience we have about how the market works.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    We cannot learn everything about the forex market before we can trade and manage our trades, there are however different things we will have to learn about the forex market, real time trading management is a unique skill that gives us the ability to understand where the price is going and what we can do at each stage, closing a trade before it reaches the take profit or stop loss depends on the experience we have about how the market works.
    no one can learn every thing in any field and specially in the forex market you can not learn 50% of forex market because market always changes their way to movement to trap the trader how ever experience is the only way where trader learn slowly slowly and then trap the market to gain some profit .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You monitored the trade in real time, I guess that is what made you to immediately close it when price danced around your stop loss, but the honorable thing would have been expected allow price to do what it wants, I seriously think that selling the pair when you did was wrong, but since you realize on time and closed out the trade, it is nonetheless a good decision, managing trades in real time is a difficult affair for the inexperienced trader. You did well my friend.
    I wasn't selling, but I bought and the price wasn't stable as expected, but now, the pair has really moved so much higher, I would still have been out if I had left the trade opened, well, it is a new week and then the market is opened again, It is time to search and scan for signals to be traded, I think that the GBPUSD will be a good pair to keep an eye on as selling might resume.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Personally, I am thinking that we might still get a deeper price retracement on the GBPUSD which might lead us into the resistance area which is at the 1.2800 and only then can I start searching for the bears to start jumping in again, but as it stands right now I might be buying this pair whenever the price comes downward to test the support area which is at the 1.2700-07 because it is likely that we might be seeing another bullish movement from that level. We should be willing to understand that there are more buyers who are waiting for the price to retrace a little bit in order to start buying into it again and I am one of them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    GU seems to want to start a little sell, perhaps to continue the down trend which we have been experiencing, but I think it will start a side ways movement because also, there is a valid support level that is holding price and then it has to break below it before we can see a good clean down trend continue.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Price has already reached 1.2692 but I still think that this selling by GBP USD is a trap, people might begin selling only for the uptrend to continue, I don't expect the low that was created last week to be taken out, as a matter of fact I expected this retracement, when price touches 1.2682 and does not go below 1.2673 then I would be expecting to buy, that is the zone where I believe price should begin the buying after this retracement.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast