basic trend trading for beginners - Page 15
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: basic trend trading for beginners

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230

Lightbulb basic trend trading for beginners

ok this is a basic trend trading it's not a strategy but it is more like a price behaver so we can understand more about the market
    lats first identify some things

-L: means low
    -LL: means lower low
    -H: means high
    -LH: means lower high

I will explain this in a downtrend situation so let's start with the definition of a downtrend

downtrend: means that the price is making lower highs and lower lows (so simple right?)

one of the basics of trading is that in a downtrend you sell when the price break the last low, but if the price goes near the last low and didn't break through then there is a possibility of trend changing, in this case, you will wait for the price to break the last lower high as a confirmation(u can use other tools depending on your experience)

eur/gpy daily time frame 19/09/2018

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Being able to start learning how to trade with the trend following indicators is the key to understanding the ways through which the market trends works and staying on the part of the main market trends all the times. So it is very important to keep on learning and practicing with such trading tools and before you know it then you have used them to master how the forex market moves and then it is easy for you to use them to follow the main market trends as they lead the way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    My advice is that every new traders will take their time to examine this trading system very well because it will shoot their understanding about how best to use the resistance and support levels of the market . This is simply a masterpiece of a trading system. Take a good look at those charts and that explanations that has been done on them. i take my time to look over and over the whole thing and i really learn some few thighs from the thread. Bravo to the creator of this thread.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    ORACLE OF GOD, yes every trader will take some time no doubt but make sure you have proper learning, we need of good understanding, if we learn trade if we give it time and attention we can obtain success and can earn some good profit as well, support and resistance are good but still it can give us wrong signals as well we should not fully trust, but for this we can do management and can save self from losing all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    Knowing how to trade with the use of the trend is important, take your time so as to build a good trading method, you can become successful in the business but then again, the trend is the best way of trading, I will recommend to all traders who wants to become successful in the business, don't depend on the use of the little time frame because you will end in losing your money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I think that it will do any new trader a lot of good if two things about the market are taken good care of before trading deeply into the market and that is how to identify the trend of the market , and how to understand the resistance and the support levels of the market like we have seen in this thread. The level of support and resistance are such important in the market that we can not neglect their knowledge if we really want to do well as traders.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Your thread took me back to my chart to see what you have done here that i have been doing wrong and what i discovered was that i have not been making use of the daily time frames very well because i was amazed when i saw the many opportunities i have lost by not considering the daily time frames before i trade for the day. Now i have been forced to go back to the daily time frame for each day analysis before i move close to the lower time frames for the day to place any trade. Thank you for this bro.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    Knowing how to trade with the use of the trend is important, take your time so as to build a good trading method, you can become successful in the business but then again, the trend is the best way of trading, I will recommend to all traders who wants to become successful in the business, don't depend on the use of the little time frame because you will end in losing your money.
    Through analysis when we find a trend then we should try to open a trade in the direction of the trend. Trend needs some emotional stability as well to make profits because many times we fear that by riding the trend longer, we might lose the earned pips as well. Sometimes we feel that the prices will not move away from the current position and so we try to go against even on a trend set up.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Through analysis when we find a trend then we should try to open a trade in the direction of the trend. Trend needs some emotional stability as well to make profits because many times we fear that by riding the trend longer, we might lose the earned pips as well. Sometimes we feel that the prices will not move away from the current position and so we try to go against even on a trend set up.
    Market trend does not require anything from us because it is our duty to focus on market while following the rules with our strategy. Trend will move wherever it wants to go depending on previous patterns we can use as movement confirmations. Beginners can learn to trade with trend after they can use big time frames first. Otherwise it would be very hard to find market trend when they sees market with small time frames.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    This thing on Thread Starter's first post - it's not a trend. The concept and logic described in the post is sound, but the thing on the picture is a range, a quite wide one, that has little chance for a good breakout.
    Trends should move more in their direction than between opposite tops and bottoms. If the corrections' zig-zags get too wide it more often than not means the trend is coming to an end.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Good thread of the trading , we easily earn a lots of money when we use the large size indicator . The best method of the trading is the use of long term strategy . The trend is good when we use it rightly and earn a lots of money . the best indicator is the use of support and resistance in the trading .

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast