Forex books - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Forex books

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Forex books

that business is very high and much more information have get so we need to get help from books or online directory, and if many people say yes so which books we read and get more information about that business and online how we can search.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26
    Yes, my mate. Internet is best policy for take more knowledge about Forex. There are a lot of E-book in Online stored. Also, I am Forex E-book writer. I have learned from online and I am combine various e-book strategies in one book. I make my own strategy in Forex market and keep money management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    Forex books are a good resources for learning of forex trading and there are many good books of quality that give forex in an easy way for learning. but there are many books on the net and some of them is good and some of them are not good. so you are going advance your trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes there are are a lot of Forex books available from which we can get help and it can give us a lot of help to us some are available free and some books we can buy online and for those people who cant read online don't like reading books on computers or laptops many books are available in market they can buy it and read it to increase their knowledge about Forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the books might helps with the supports of literacy as might trader to appeals and apply the use of theory and practice of technical algorithm as appealing use of running chart on moderation and gains of supports with the extent as displacing the limit of risks and collects with the possession of returns of nominal profit with the exhibition.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    the books might helps with the supports of literacy as might trader to appeals and apply the use of theory and practice of technical algorithm as appealing use of running chart on moderation and gains of supports with the extent as displacing the limit of risks and collects with the possession of returns of nominal profit with the exhibition.
    The books really do help actually, that will be depending on the trader, first to have a book help us on how we trade, we have to be willing to practice what we have read in the books. Because some traders are more better with the reading but on being patient to learn what they have read, it becomes so hard for them, then, that is how they loss.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The books really do help actually, that will be depending on the trader, first to have a book help us on how we trade, we have to be willing to practice what we have read in the books. Because some traders are more better with the reading but on being patient to learn what they have read, it becomes so hard for them, then, that is how they loss.
    The basic learning is part of reading, once the reading has been done we have the opportunity to demo trade correctly. No knowledge is a waste in forex trading. Therefore for us to make money from forex market we need to read books of the experienced traders and then after that, we have to also learn on how to avoid trading on real account with what we have just read, unless we have it proven on the demo account first.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Forex trading books is very important to all traders because it really help to have the best knowledge and understanding of what you need to know on the forex market. Enough materials online and textbooks also on forex trading and all these materials really help to know what we are doing in the forex market. Forex traders need much time to practice very with demo account to know what market really need. Forex trading is not what we can just jump into anyhow we need time to learn from different books and surfing internet and attend seminar on forex trading with all these I mentioned more profit it's yours.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    well yes there are alots of book of forex but i personally experience that all are useless becoz that book base nothing to learn because they are just base on experience and stretchy and the good stretchy will be on base on you personal knowledge :)

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by altafa50 View Post
    that business is very high and much more information have get so we need to get help from books or online directory, and if many people say yes so which books we read and get more information about that business and online how we can search.
    There are many books about investing especially in forex, if you want to have a lot of knowledge then you should read whatever book that you get, from local books to books writed by a great man like Warren Buffet. That is good for us as an investor and especially for a retail trader like us. I don't need to choose which ones to read and which ones are not. But I think the more books we read the better for our knowledge. But I think now is very much the knowledge that we can get though only through various online sources.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    Forex books can we get easily through the Internet, we can search for it and even some books available for free. But I still prefer the regular forex books, not book online, so we can still read it directly without having to always use the computer.
    i agree with you bro because every trader needs to get more knowledge so he should study Forex books time after time and study the forum so that he can work skillfully.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast