Forex books - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Forex books

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Forex books

that business is very high and much more information have get so we need to get help from books or online directory, and if many people say yes so which books we read and get more information about that business and online how we can search.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    This is very good because if you will learn and learn so then you can get success in this business and then you can earn money.. Books can give you everything about forex and your knowledge will be improved so then you can easily understand to business..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    if one think that he will make profit then i think that he needs to have a good idea about the market and then he can make profit more, here you need to have a good idea about the market and need to learn from the past and then he can make profit more need to stick with a strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    There is a huge difference between retail forex trading and institutional forex trading. Here what we trade is in retail forex trading, Retail forex trading is 1% (comparatively) to the international currency market.So we can't say that retail forex trading is biggest form of any currency market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Forex books are very good source of learning we can learn from differ kind of forex trading education books personally I mostly like to spend time with forex trading vidoes because videos are much better rather than a book we can learn a lot in live trading video

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Forex books can we get easily through the Internet, we can search for it and even some books available for free. But I still prefer the regular forex books, not book online, so we can still read it directly without having to always use the computer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    Forex books are a good resources for learning of forex trading and there are many good books of quality that give forex in an easy way for learning. but there are many books on the net and some of them is good and some of them are not good. so you ,may take long time until reach the best books so do not stop searching until find the good books.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Forex books are a good resources for learning of forex trading and there are many good books of quality that give forex in an easy way for learning. but there are many books on the net and some of them is good and some of them are not good. so you ,may take long time until reach the best books so do not stop searching until find the good books.
    What are your criteria for assessing the quality of a book so that you said some of them are not good? I have several forex books, but I just read two books. I think learn from the book was good, but not my priority. I prefer to learn on forums and video tutorials. But I know everyone has their own way in the learning method. Many options about learning method.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16
    Forex books are very informative to us i read some books about forex market that actually what that market is then i read some books according to my strategy those books which is better for me which helps me in making my strategy good .Every trader should read books and articles which are according to there plan and strategy that helps lot..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    reading books is adding more values to our lives, those who do not read will always find it difficult to know new things and will never be able to find so many secrets of life, the people who are making waves in life has discover what so many of us have not and most of these various secretes are discover from inside books, so it will be a good thing for trader to cultivate the habits or reading books and write up concerning our business to become masters of the business in the act of trading the forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    there are many books in the market which would help you learn and trade in the international way but i have to realize that people do not like reading books because they say it is boring but in this books there is a lot of knowledge that will help you prosper in forex trading i urge you to try and read them and iam sure that you are going advance your trading

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast