Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

4candle strategy - gbpjpy

Pair : gbpjpy
    time frame to trade: 1-HOUR

Rules :
    open the 1- hour chart.

from the 6th hourly candle from the start of the day, till the 9th candle , mark out the high and the low .

pending order buy should be +1 pips above the high
    pending order sell should be -1 pips below the low.

stop loss will be :
    1) if buy order triggers then the stop loss will be the low -5 pips.
    2) if sell order triggers then the stop loss will be the high +5pips.

take profits will be of 1:1 risk reward. for e.g. if the stop loss is 20 pips then take profit will also be 20 pips.

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pak forex; 12-06-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: MAKING THE STRATEGY MORE EFFECTIVE

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    there are many better strategies in the market which we can use to trade the market than trading the market with this strategy.even you can be able to trade with other currency pair in the market,because with this strategy you can only trade the market on one currency pair.you can try trading candlestick strategy its a very good strategy to use and trade the market with all currency pair.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    GBP / JPY pair is one of the most favorite pairs for traders who are looking for a challenge other than Gold. because the movement of this pair in my opinion is quite volatile and has a fairly large range, so it provides a great opportunity to provide big profits. but also keep in mind that the spread of this pair is usually also quite large

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    It could be a good thing but you have to know that there are risks and its very important to evaluate the strategy that’s you are following in your trades professionally and periodically. And you have to do this completely away from emotions in order to look for any improvements or developments that can be applied to the strategy

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    the strategy maybe good for the trader if it works well with him, but i think it will not work well all time because the market is in dynamic movement and does not have the same movement each day and so the trader may make some money in a day and lose another money in another day, the trader should trade according to the conditions of the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    I tried so much to get along with your trading system ,but my dear friend , i really do not get too much interested in this kind of trading system because it looks very confusing and appear very risky to me. I have seen so much trading system in this forum, while some are good, other do not look promising and as a result of this, i have devised my personal trading system which i know is clearly understood by me which do not expose my trade to too much of risk.

Not allowed!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041