Harmonic Patterns Analysis - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harmonic Patterns Analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230

Post Harmonic Patterns Analysis

Harmonic Patterns Analysis

In this thread, I will analyze most pairs by using harmonic patterns method and for those who know nothing about this type of analysis, it is price patterns that are determined based on Fibonacci levels

Lats kick start this with AUD/USD
    The pair formed a shark pattern on the weekly chart (blue pattern) and it is more likely to target 0.761866 where its gonna form a 5-0 pattern (red pattern) before it starts going down again.

Note: this thread is for analysis using only harmonic patterns

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 09-14-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Here you have taken a very good pattern. Forex trading technology-based business that we need to understand different patterns of technology that make this business easy and enjoyable. Friends, I do not have any past experience working on the pattern after following everything in your post. Robo Forex Forum is very useful and helpful as we learn each other's Forex with the help of Roboforco Forum. It needs to be learned because we need alternate alternatives to trade. Only indicator or value can not make a continuous profit in action.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    I have not quite understood about harmonic patterns because I'm a newcomer.
    I think people who can use harmony pattern are people who have high imagination. how not, a chart like that we can imagine with various forms such as butterflies, bats, sharks and so on. and this is certainly very cool.
    if you wish I would like to ask whether the use of harmonic patterns must be accompanied by Fibonacci?how to do it? thank you for your attention and explanation

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123