Harmonic Patterns Analysis - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harmonic Patterns Analysis

Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230

Post Harmonic Patterns Analysis

Harmonic Patterns Analysis

In this thread, I will analyze most pairs by using harmonic patterns method and for those who know nothing about this type of analysis, it is price patterns that are determined based on Fibonacci levels

Lats kick start this with AUD/USD
    The pair formed a shark pattern on the weekly chart (blue pattern) and it is more likely to target 0.761866 where its gonna form a 5-0 pattern (red pattern) before it starts going down again.

Note: this thread is for analysis using only harmonic patterns

Not allowed!
    Last edited by tfs2012; 09-14-2018 at 12:40 AM. Reason: grammatical error

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    WTI may now be in the process of forming a Gartley pattern on the four-hour frame so the price will continue to rise to at least 73.5 and may bounce from anywhere up to 76
    If the price exceeds 76, the pattern will fail and the price will continue to rise to form a Crab pattern.

-WTI update
    -timeframe H4
    The oil has reached the area where we expected the Gartley pattern to be completed,(+250pip)
    If the price will drop from there it will be clear through candlesticks patterns that will appear in the area as a sign of weakness in the bullish movement.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Good thread you have here friend. Although I know very little when it comes to harmonic patterns, perhaps I can always visit your thread to learn one of two things or possible ask questions too. For now I will appreciate if you can post any material pf yours that one can read to learn more on harmonic patterns from.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    -Analysis of the gbp / usd
    -timeframe H4
    The pair has broken the uptrend on the four hour time frame therefore, it is expected that it will continue to fall to 1.2714 where it will form tow harmonic patterns the first on is a Crab and the second is a Gartley pattern which will make a very good buying opportunity as long as the price remains above 1.266125

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    harmonic pattern remain one of the best trading strategy in forex business,but it not something a newbies can easily understand though the best way to enjoy trading harmonic pattern is for the trader to have made time to learn and understand the pattern one after the other.harmonic pattern is a very profitable way to trading provided we do the right thing.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    -Analysis of the gbp / usd
    -timeframe H4
    The pair has broken the uptrend on the four hour time frame therefore, it is expected that it will continue to fall to 1.2714 where it will form tow harmonic patterns the first on is a Crab and the second is a Gartley pattern which will make a very good buying opportunity as long as the price remains above 1.266125

This is an update of the gbp / usd
    I think we can see clearly how the movement of this pair was exactly as we expected the pair fell to the level of 1.2714 making 300 pips from there and with the formation of the tow harmonic patterns that we mentioned before, the price moved up 350 pips during last week's
    although things look good for the GBP I do not think that it will go further up at least this week

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Good trade on GBPUSD, actually I am still of the opinion that the GBPUSD should continue to drop until their is a clear path to brexit, however am also very skeptical with sell as i recommend we do so with tight stop loss since news on brexit are often released around the clock and could cause spikes to the upside as I think investors tends to react more sharply to optimism on brexit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    A very wonderful analysis of currencies I wish you to explain how to do the drawing of these models I think that if you add an explanation of how to work model Hermonik would be very wonderful because I want to learn how to work Hermnomic model I wish to be added a detailed explanation of this model

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Serunting_Sakti View Post
    AUDCHF H1 chart

Harmonic pattern: Bullish Harmonic Impulse Wave
    Entry Buy Stop 0.70850, Stop Loss 0.70630, Take Profit 0.71272

Update!!! Yes the Harmonic Pattern works in AUDCHF. Still hold Long / Buy position and change Take Profit to 0.71660.

- - - Updated - - -

EURAUD H1 chart

Harmonic pattern: Bearish Alternate Bat
    Entry Sell 1.60000, Stop Loss 1.60660, Take Profit 1.58982

Its still work too in EURAUD H1 chart. Change Take Profit to 1.58588.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Update!!! Yes the Harmonic Pattern works in AUDCHF. Still hold Long / Buy position and change Take Profit to 0.71660.

Based on the previous analysis, the AUDCHF pair failed to continue the Bullish trend as expected. Today we are trying to re-analyze this pair with Harmonic Trading. From the M15 chart the price data is obtained to form the Bearish Alternate Bat Pattern. Price has reached level D. This means that we will make Sell entry in this pair. But for now I delay entry sell before the turn of the day.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    i tried out these harmonic patterns trades some months ago. they did not really favor me that much. since then i have avoided them with so much fear. well, i guess i will give them a try once again seeing what is going on here. i will critically look at the recent once and try out one or two. this could change my perception of harmonic patterns for good hopefully.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast