Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk! - Page 183
Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1940

Thread: Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

This is my strategy to trade eurgbp .

Rules :
    open the 1- hour chart.

from the 6th hourly candle from the start of the day, till the 9th candle , mark out the high and the low .

pending order buy should be +1 pips above the high
    pending order sell should be -1 pips below the low.

stop loss will be :
    1) if buy order triggers then the stop loss will be the low -5 pips.
    2) if sell order triggers then the stop loss will be the high +5pips.

take profits will be of 1:1 risk reward. for e.g. if the stop loss is 20 pips then take profit will also be 20 pips.

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pak forex; 12-06-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 16
    Trader have need to fully understand this currency pair movement well then you can make everyday strong and powerful strategy on this pair for trading to everyday success on this business. You have need to understand its related all news well then you can start our trade in Eurgbp pair for trading to getting everyday good income on this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    Interesting strategy, I have similar for the EURUSD and GBPUSD. You should try this on other pairs too. But I would like to change buy/sell limit from +-1 pip low/high to +-3 pips low/high because of spread. The perfect strategy you've shared and I will recommend all to try this for sure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Don't compromise your success because you are wanting to earn so much and lose the little you have made for a long time, there is nothing that should be a forex trader's priority rather than low risk, if you value your trading account and you want it to be there for you to earn money, you cannot take low risk trading for granted, you will be safe from many negative occurrences.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    If you want to save yourself from losses and the different challenges in your trading, the answer is to apply small risks for the trade you get, although we are driven into high risk trading because we have one financial challenge or the other that needs our attention, we should always try to manage our risks and reduce them to the barest minimum, we are helping ourselves anytime we do this, it increases our success possibilities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Low or high risk depends only on the size of used lots and leverage. But EURGBP has its own trading specifics as GB belongs to European Union and currency can not be very volatile in comparison with EUR. But as there many contraversial news about Brexit so EURGBP pair has good movemelents now but it is not as volatile as GBPUSD.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I am not like you, I do not like to trade EURGBP for many reason. Not that my forex strategy can not trade this asset, only that it is always difficult for me to plan its money and risk management. I do not have the opportunity to trade this asset comfortably always as a result of the high risk attached to its trading. If you think you are trading EURGBP the way you trade other forex assets, then you are a joker of the century, this asset behaves differently.
    We chose pair which we have experience of trading this is not actually good for trader because as you do not like to work with EURGBP but if you have to make trade with it then the more chances of having losses which we have to avoid we all know that without good planing and experience for trader it is not possible to get good results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    EURGBP has a range between 0,85 and 0,9. Not long time ago EURGBP has touched the level 0,85 and as I understand it has started the journey to 0,9 level. The current price level 0,877 is in the middle of range and I expect the GBP to fall further because EUR is stronger than GBP due to economy and the stability and certainty about future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    If we want to trade Forex with some seriousness, then we have to lower our risk, there is nothing as good as knowing that your account will not be blown because of high volatility in the market, you could trade multiple pairs without getting scared of anything, but with a higher risk, you are afraid if the market moves against you with just ten pips. As you have committed you much into it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If we want to trade Forex with some seriousness, then we have to lower our risk, there is nothing as good as knowing that your account will not be blown because of high volatility in the market, you could trade multiple pairs without getting scared of anything, but with a higher risk, you are afraid if the market moves against you with just ten pips. As you have committed you much into it.
    With low risk we can be managing things better and another thing is we should not open trades by guessing or feelings. When we have knowledge and experience we will know what to trade, what time to trade and what would be right to risk. We have to keep the risk low because if we keep risks high then we are possible to get the margin call or huge loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    If you want to save yourself from losses and the different challenges in your trading, the answer is to apply small risks for the trade you get, although we are driven into high risk trading because we have one financial challenge or the other that needs our attention, we should always try to manage our risks and reduce them to the barest minimum, we are helping ourselves anytime we do this, it increases our success possibilities.
    That is right, but then again, we have to make sure that from the beginning we can make good analysis. Once we can have good analysis been done, then we can really get to save our selves from losses by only taking signals that has higher winning accuracy, known as quality form of trading. That is the best way to really get to handle the market and become profitable.

Not allowed!

Page 183 of 194 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193 ... LastLast