Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk! - Page 197
Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197
Results 1,961 to 1,967 of 1967

Thread: Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

This is my strategy to trade eurgbp .

Rules :
    open the 1- hour chart.

from the 6th hourly candle from the start of the day, till the 9th candle , mark out the high and the low .

pending order buy should be +1 pips above the high
    pending order sell should be -1 pips below the low.

stop loss will be :
    1) if buy order triggers then the stop loss will be the low -5 pips.
    2) if sell order triggers then the stop loss will be the high +5pips.

take profits will be of 1:1 risk reward. for e.g. if the stop loss is 20 pips then take profit will also be 20 pips.

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pak forex; 12-06-2013 at 09:47 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Only low risk trading strategies are always help traders to earn some big money from their trading. If traders are use some easy trading methods and use their trading skills to earn maximum possible profit from their trading. I like to trade with this pair which help traders to earn every day some good profit from their trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    In as much as you really do understand the market then you can make solid amount of money from the business. I know forex trading is a really risky business, but in a nutshell, we are in charge of how the business would play out for us. Your decisions on making use of little risk management is the best thing and decisions any one should ever take.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Maximum the learning will lead us good understanding about the money so we have to make our plan very well if we have a good management and learning about the market so that will help to make our plan better it will give trader always opportunity to trade safely it will help trader to get success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    I dont trade this pair but for the pairs I trade like EURUSD and USDJPY I believe that taking low risks will be better for us. When we take high risks we dont have enough margin so that our trades are supported for enough time. So the first thing to look at while opening a trade is that we have some good margin to stand some movement in pips that the market can make against us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    This pair has low spread and good movements where almost same with eurusd. We can this pair for long term trading or short term trading and the concept are same where low risk is very much recommended to control our trading forex
    So for this, scalping can be used at this pair and give us nice earning and as long as have supported ourselves with enough skill and good money managements

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I like to trade EURGBP. This pair has its specifics and it moves between 0,85 and 0,90. It is usually in trend from minimum to maximum and currently it goes to 0,90 where it will make turn around and will start journey back to 0,85. Traders should know the specifics of every instrument they use and it will be easier to plan the trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I like to trade EURGBP. This pair has its specifics and it moves between 0,85 and 0,90. It is usually in trend from minimum to maximum and currently it goes to 0,90 where it will make turn around and will start journey back to 0,85. Traders should know the specifics of every instrument they use and it will be easier to plan the trading.
    Yes this range you mentioned is very important to keep in mind when trading in EURGBP and also its advisable to keep risks low. I think its mostly due to lack of patience otherwise we can trade with low risks as well and earn profits and gradually meet our financial needs. So to earn with any currency pair we have to have patience, trade with low risk and restrain from trading until we find an appropriate signal or chart setup.

Not allowed!

Page 197 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197