Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!
Page 1 of 156 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Strategy - Trade EurGbp but with low risk!

This is my strategy to trade eurgbp .

Rules :
    open the 1- hour chart.

from the 6th hourly candle from the start of the day, till the 9th candle , mark out the high and the low .

pending order buy should be +1 pips above the high
    pending order sell should be -1 pips below the low.

stop loss will be :
    1) if buy order triggers then the stop loss will be the low -5 pips.
    2) if sell order triggers then the stop loss will be the high +5pips.

take profits will be of 1:1 risk reward. for e.g. if the stop loss is 20 pips then take profit will also be 20 pips.

remember to add spreads in your buy sell pending orders and in your take profits and stop loss.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by pak forex; 12-06-2013 at 10:47 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I would be watching every mechanical protion of the thread and forum and would really looking to see if I can note down something worthy and fruitful

Best of luck
    regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Strategy for Trade EurGbp is really thoughtful.first need to understand the strategy.
    then realize and apply according to the procedure.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Though it seems easy but can not be considered as there are a lot of things to control the price and just by taking the highs and lows we can not get assured of this strategy any way we can give it a try on demo account but for that also we need to wait 9 hours before placing any order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    This is a good suggestion. It would better if you show picture about it. Yet I like it and I will practice it in my trade. If it seems to me suitable and profitable then I will continue it in further trading. Forex trading needs huge skill and I am a learner at this moment to learn and become expert.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Although this seems easy but it can not be considered there are plenty of things control prices and just by taking ups and downs we can not we insured of this strategy any case, we can make an essay on a demo accountbut for we also need wait for nine hours prior to placing an order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    This is recommended. It would better if you display image about it. Yet I like it and I will exercise it in my business. If it seems to me appropriate and successful then I will proceed it in further dealing. Currency dealing needs large expertise and I am a student at this time to understand and become professional.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    sound like a good strategy for EURGBP and low risk trade in asian market session but better if there is some screenshot about this strategy but I will try this strategy later after I get some learn more deep into this strategy. Let's see how this strategy works on our live account trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 77
    We need to understand as traders that each currency pair has its own unique way of behaviour and that is whywe must take pain to study the behavioural pattern of the currency pair we want to trade . I use Bollinger bound and custom channel indicator o trade Eur/GBP and I am doing very well with it. I will try the method given here and give my comment on it later.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhi View Post
    Though it seems easy but can not be considered as there are a lot of things to control the price and just by taking the highs and lows we can not get assured of this strategy any way we can give it a try on demo account but for that also we need to wait 9 hours before placing any order.
    I quite share in your view sir, the system of trading forex should not be baseless as there are more than a single factor that is controlling the forex trading market, and the candlestick that has little bullish/bearish mode may be changed at any time, this is why i am not confident that this trading strategy will eventfully work.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 156 123451151101 ... LastLast