Forum nickname: robocoder492
    Account number: 2948221
    Invesetor Password :- zxcvbnm1981
    Server name: MT4 Pro-Standard
    Account type: MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 20 USD

My Startegy :-

I depend on mix of indicator include Ichimoko system , RSI indicator ,MACD indicator , CCI Indicator.

pair :- All Pair

Time Frame :- 1H and 4H

Attachment 24262

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I am happy to see another Ichimoku trader, those who trade this indicator have special advantages because they can see the trend from the five minute to the largest time frame as it is being formed. Ichimoku is difficult when we don't understand it at first, but after we have learnt so much about it, there is nothing that will even make us trade another strategy thereafter.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    Relative strength index is the indicator that I use whenever I spot a good trading opportunity from the 200 exponential moving Average and I want to decide whether the trade is good enough or should be abandoned, I also try and use it to check whether price will keep going down or up if there is a strong trend that I have noticed, that is what will make me to keep selling GBP USD this week.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Relative strength index is the indicator that I use whenever I spot a good trading opportunity from the 200 exponential moving Average and I want to decide whether the trade is good enough or should be abandoned, I also try and use it to check whether price will keep going down or up if there is a strong trend that I have noticed, that is what will make me to keep selling GBP USD this week.
    My basic use for the relative strength index is due the checking if divergence in the Forex market, I rarely use it as everyone else does because trying to get over bought regions from it might lead to error in judgment especially considering the fact that this indicator is an oscillator which might fail at any time and it is also lagging most of the times as well. So divergence is what works for me when I use it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robocoder492 View Post
    Forum nickname: robocoder492
    Account number: 2948221
    Invesetor Password :- zxcvbnm1981
    Server name: MT4 Pro-Standard
    Account type: MT4 Pro-Standard
    Leverage: 1:500
    Funds: 20 USD

My Startegy :-

I depend on mix of indicator include Ichimoko system , RSI indicator ,MACD indicator , CCI Indicator.

pair :- All Pair

Time Frame :- 1H and 4H

Attachment 24262
    Congratulations on the opening of this daily trade journal. Hopefully we can continue to provide useful things in this trade journal, and what I see and the analysis above that in CopyFX you use techniques and strategies from the RSI & MACD indicators, and if I use the technique myself. from pivot point indicators and also moving averages as the basic ingredients of my daily analysis, and I also often trade in D1 and H4 timeframes as a reference I analyze the market as a whole

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123