trading on the 1 minute chart

Thread: trading on the 1 minute chart

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

trading on the 1 minute chart

i love scalping so much i think it is the fastest way to earn money with the lowest risk so what do you think about scalping is it a profitable or a risky way to make money share your opinion please ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    this is depend on your trading style if you want doing work by charts then all charts can be good for you.. and you can understand about market movements. but i am working by news effect and i can earn good amount.. i am not working by charts and not thinking about chart trading..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I also like scalping, but it seems that this technique actually makes me many get a loss money, because I do not have an accurate scalping strategy until now. So far I more often trading scalping using swing technique in order to avoid a lot of losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    I never used 1 minute graph before . for scalping i use 5 minutes chart. there i use parabplic SAR and RSI indicator.For scalping this two indicators is really helpful.Beside this I try to find out the resistence.But i don't understand anything from 1 minute chart.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    i love scalping so much i think it is the fastest way to earn money with the lowest risk so what do you think about scalping is it a profitable or a risky way to make money share your opinion please ?
    Yes scalping is the best strategy for expert traders. They love to take huge risk and by using high leverage they create a bigger position and do profit in 1 minute. But again that need higher level of skills by seeing the chart from different indicators also analyzing the volume etc. It is not in hand of every trader, so new traders should avoid scalping or else they will only loose money in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I do not prefer scalping as scalping is more risky that short/long trade. I am trading with short-term and day trading with proper TP and SL now. Success of both the scalping and day trading depends on our good trading skill and experience. But I cannot discourage to those scalper who are getting better benefit through scalping.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    I do not prefer to do trade with minute 1 chart time frame because it wll be very compicated to make a better analysis in minute 1 time frame and don't forget that you have to pay spread commission also so its very hard to make money h1 time frame you should minimum do trade in fifteen minute time frame

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Well I don't have a particular strategy for trading the the NFP because I have always belives that news trading is basically speculations,ill rather wait until after the results are published then ill consider the right position to take.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    trading with 1 minute chart means scalping and this requires a good experience and not suitable for the beginners, there are many traders that trade with i minute chart and make good profits easily, but i do not prefer t trade with it, i like to trade with high frames that start from H1 time frame and higher because this is more suitable for me and more safe also.

Not allowed!