What is candlestick strategy?
Page 1 of 260 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is candlestick strategy?

I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.

Trader
    I have read so many books on price action and the I prefer everybody reading price action bar by bar analysis by Mr. Albrooks to every price action trader and the reason I am saying that I have practice after reading this books for 6 months and my style and undersanding the market ideas changed. Candlesticks are not only help but you need to understand the monthly low or daily low or previous day low and price always try to reverse from these points and wedges flags triangles are most helpful when there is momentum in the swings

regards

Candlestick strategy is most important for all traders. Because we know that we make trade for see candlestick. There are many time frame in mt4. I think 15 minutes and h4 time frame is good for candlestick strategy. I like candlestick strategy all the time.

Any time we can trade in forex market but it running 5 days n a week. For trade in forex we need to choose any time frame candle. Most of the time i use 15 minutes candle but for analysis i follow 1 hour candle and h4 candle. I think candlestick analysis is the best for understand forex market trend. I like candlestick analysis system all the time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Forex Ghost View Post
    Any time we can trade in forex market but it running 5 days n a week. For trade in forex we need to choose any time frame candle. Most of the time i use 15 minutes candle but for analysis i follow 1 hour candle and h4 candle. I think candlestick analysis is the best for understand forex market trend. I like candlestick analysis system all the time.
    I think its good if we are making trade by based on different time frames and analysis , we understand market well and we get positive results from trade if we are making trade on h4 charts then we can see also other daily and weekly charts to get safe and secure results .

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    I think its good if we are making trade by based on different time frames and analysis , we understand market well and we get positive results from trade if we are making trade on h4 charts then we can see also other daily and weekly charts to get safe and secure results .
    It will be better, and i have seen some threads on this forum with such inputs. When traders are using and interchanging time frames they can get better clue on what the forex direction is referring to at that time, and this is going to work for any strategy better than when the trader do not look at the use of more than one time frame in their trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It will be better, and i have seen some threads on this forum with such inputs. When traders are using and interchanging time frames they can get better clue on what the forex direction is referring to at that time, and this is going to work for any strategy better than when the trader do not look at the use of more than one time frame in their trading.
    We need to understand the directions in trading actually got quite a lot of clues too. It is just that many traders are not noticing them at all due to the lack of information. We need to learn from our experience how we can make decisions with them and draw out a good decision to be traded too with them.

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    Candlesticks are not only help but you need to understand the monthly low or daily low or previous day low and price always try to reverse from these points and wedges flags triangles are most helpful when there is momentum in the swings
    Honestly, you must be willing to learn how the candle sticks patterns are formed before you could easily understand how to execute trades with price actions, and one good thing about the candle stick pattern trading strategy is that it works very well on a consistent basics.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    Honestly, you must be willing to learn how the candle sticks patterns are formed before you could easily understand how to execute trades with price actions, and one good thing about the candle stick pattern trading strategy is that it works very well on a consistent basics.
    It is good to know everything in this market trading, but the trader will make sure that they have the mind that accepts the strategy they want to be using. Like this strategy of the candlesticks, i did not learn them deliberately, i just discovered that i know the best among the many of them, and they are okay for me.

Quote Originally Posted by fxaddictor View Post
    I have read so many books on price action and the I prefer everybody reading price action bar by bar analysis by Mr. Albrooks to every price action trader and the reason I am saying that I have practice after reading this books for 6 months and my style and undersanding the market ideas changed. Candlesticks are not only help but you need to understand the monthly low or daily low or previous day low and price always try to reverse from these points and wedges flags triangles are most helpful when there is momentum in the swings

regards
    i will recommend that if you want to learn the candle stick pattern then you have to read the books Steve nison and read it very carefully many of newbie they just saw the books and they gone you do not do that and also these books never sale for free you have to pay 1st cause we all know very well good things are not free so try to purchase this and work on it very hard and then come and practice here...

Page 1 of 260 123451151101 ... LastLast