What is candlestick strategy? - Page 269
Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is candlestick strategy?

I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Candlesticks strategy is a good one that will be good for all traders, when you follow candlesticks patterns then you will have a good opportunity to earn good in your trade. Candlesticks strategies is very profitable one that traders have to understand how to make use in forex market often in this business, i really like candlesticks strategy because it is a common way to trade forex market by looking at the formation in the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    You can easily create a better system that will help you trade opportunities this pattern will really bring up for you. If we are so ready to follow this method, we need patience to learn and wait for the best possible time to make a better trade. The candle sticks system can be very profitable and would help traders know the very best point for which they can make the right entry in their trade as they look to become more successful.
    To trade the system to work with is not what is easy, we can use many trading strategies together to create it. And when it comes to trading system creation, i am not comfortable to use the candlesticks strategy to do this alone, the candlesticks strategies still have their issues, we can not be trading with them alone. I can still plan my trendline to work with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Candle stick trading is a profitable means of trading. If you want to become successful. Learning it should be the first thing the traders has to do, because actually that would be the way traders will get to make analysis and follow the market. I am not saying that it gives easy profits. But then it is a must to get to learn it so as to be profitable.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Candlestick strategy is something that we need to make money in the Forex market very easily, sometimes, before we trade the candlestick strategy, we should ensure that we have the right mindset which means that trading with candlestick can make us lose but if we have the real trading understanding, it would make it easier.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    The candlestick patterns are the good methods and good selection in the way of winning success properly so we have to make sure these are well understood by by skills and we can attain the power of good earning reward from these strategies easily so we must follow these methods that are effective for trading rightly and help out in making our success very promisingly in this risky market .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    Candlestick patterns are the better way to work rightly and having the skills to analyze market properly are helpful in regard to trade well and through the skills of better learning skills and having the better skills and potential to work better and having the better skills to trade well then we can approve own success .
    I am sure that the traders who are trading with the candlestick will get to trade correctly, this is the best strategy who i know in forex field. I have being trading forex field for long and i have discovered that the good traders are the trader who trades with the simple forex strategy, that is what the use of the candlestick can do for us, it is simple and we can make huge income with it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    A candle sticks strategy is a good one and knowing about this pattern can possibly increase our chances to which we can gain good here. This strategy is important to learn where we understand bullish and bearish type of candles. It's very profitable if we can learn about them and know how to trade them to our own advantage. It gives us the ability to study different reactions of the forex candles and what to expect in the future.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Candlestick strategy is one the good and profitable strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.In Forex every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Many trader prefer to use the candlestick strategy because by using the candlestick strategy trader can easily analyze the trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    This method of trading is when traders makes their analysis with this candlesticks pattern. It gives them the ability to know what is likely to happen when a candle forms and such brings about following the price actions. No doubt its one of the very few profitable strategy out there and if you can understand this candle patterns very well, you will have the possibility of making a strong winning trade which is very good.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I like much to work by using the candlestick patterns that are very well for the functioning of winning and the trader with putting attentions on these strategies will take the better chances of winning success so to earn money and chase this market is possible by selecting the candlestick patterns that are essential for winning .

Not allowed!

Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259265266267268269270 LastLast