What is candlestick strategy? - Page 2
Page 2 of 270 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is candlestick strategy?

I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    To use candle sticks chart pattern we need to be well experienced but as a newbie we can start recognising some of the favourite and common formations with practice and involvement with chart we can search some of the common patterns like double top, double bottom, head and shoulders, pin bar, hammer, inverted hammer etc. and get accustomed with thes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    1531683_559966344090010_1077167825_n.jpg

Candlestick trading is a very good strategy and it works best when we can combine it with support/resistance areas. If reversal candlestick patterns or continuation candlestick pattern forms near support support or resistance, This was a 2 days old chart i made and forgot to share. But it is really rocking. I am up 90 pips. No tension of news releases or any other fundamentals if you have stop loss already set.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 34
    Candlestick strategies are very powerful and as a price action trader I make use of them efficiently in my trading. For me the important candlestick patterns are pin bars, outside bars and Inside bars at important locations. Trading candlesticks is one of the simplest yet effective way of trading the market with less stress. However please note that the location where these patterns take place is very important.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    HELLO DEAR
    There AR many ways in which traders AR exploitation to form success during this market, it's smart that you just recognize your own and keep it fastidiously. This candle holder commerce strategy could be a course on its own, you'll be able to attempt to use Google on this to induce the search of it. it's a pattern on the candlesticks that AR for commerce once you see constant formation on candle, you'll be able to tell wherever the market can go...Thank you

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Candlestick strategy means by using candlestick in trade we get some profit. We often do trade by this strategy following bullish and bearish candle. We get a strong signal of buy and sell from this candle. We also follow characteristics of several types of candle in this strategy. If we follow their characteristics then we get some strong signal of buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 13
    After an advance or long white candlestick, a doji signals that buying pressure may be diminishing and the uptrend could be nearing an end. Whereas a security can decline simply from a lack of buyers, continued buying pressure is required to sustain an uptrend. Therefore, a doji may be more significant after an uptrend or long white candlestick. Even after the doji forms, further downside is required for bearish confirmation. This may come as a gap down, long black candlestick, or decline below the long white candlestick open. After a long white candlestick and doji, traders should be on the alert for a potential evening doji star.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    dear bro candle stick formation is best way for analyze market i advice you read books of steve Nison there is 2 type of candle stick pattern stock market and forex market mostly trader don,t know deference of stock market and forex market stock pattern open with gap like piercing line in stock market bullish candle must open with gap down and close 50% above the bearish candle but in forex if price is equal open close then good pattern remember conformation suggested for candle stick pattern

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    The Japanese candle sticks is for reading a chart to know where are the price with the time frame you want and it is main tools to build your strategy but you can start it with moving average level strategy it is very sample for the beginners and you can build it with the indicators but you have to work in low volume if you work in a real money

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    candle stick trading strategy is the method of interpreting each candle that you see near the place you are about to place your trade with a view to making sure that it has a meaning which correspond to what you are about to do in the market at that present time and if it does not have any meaning towards it then you should change your decision.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Friend if you want to know about the candlestick strategy then you shave to check with demo trading first and open candlestick chart pattern in your demo trading and you will come to know that every candle have some name which help us to know about the market future and candles help us to predict the market in a good way.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 270 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast