What is candlestick strategy? - Page 267
Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

The candlestick strategy is useful to trade if we are having the ability to analyze the market properly with it so we must pay the attentions on these strategies which are highly acurate in functions and a trader will take the better earning ratios if they are fulfill the market requirements and also having the trade process relate to the trend .

I don't think their is any best candle stick strategy for trading in the forex market. The general idea to to continue to practice trading with various candle stick patterns and formations and over time you should see a significant improvement in your ability to quickly identify good candle stick patterns or formations with very high probability of winning which you can trade to make money from this market.

Quote Originally Posted by Saad Ahmad View Post
    I don't think their is any best candle stick strategy for trading in the forex market. The general idea to to continue to practice trading with various candle stick patterns and formations and over time you should see a significant improvement in your ability to quickly identify good candle stick patterns or formations with very high probability of winning which you can trade to make money from this market.
    candlestick strategy is just one strategy which consists of many patterns we can use to follow market trend and reversal. no other strategies are called as candlestick, nothing. although most patterns are good to use, we must ignore some of them that are not working properly with us and do not compare our trading performance to other traders because it is useless. focus on what we are working with our understanding to make our strategy works better.

Trader
    There arr some advantages from candledtick, besides as a chart, we can use the patterns and also as indicators too. Some traders use the patterns to make approaches to the market and becone effective way for some condition and especially when there is no news with high impact. And also candlestick characteristic give us the viees about price condition and we can follow it to determine the position

The candlestick patterns are doing their job very well because to work on these strategies always very valid thing and on the basis of good trade strategies and through the better understanding we can plan a method rightly so these strategies are erect for performing the best tasks so we can win from these methods by beat it and gain the positive earning ratios .

Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    The candlestick patterns are doing their job very well because to work on these strategies always very valid thing and on the basis of good trade strategies and through the better understanding we can plan a method rightly so these strategies are erect for performing the best tasks so we can win from these methods by beat it and gain the positive earning ratios .
    Price forms different candlestick patterns and that's all created by traders who moves the market, i mean big guys who has a lot of money running in the business. normally a candlestick strategy uses high time frame to ease traders for looking the patterns and get better accuracy compared when traders are using small time frames. it's still possible to get the trading ideas though but the profitability level is too small.

Trader
    It is the strategy that you create with the knowledge of the candle stick, using it to determine on when you buy and sell in the market. I think it is the most simple and common way of trading these days. A lot of people are making use of it. So am I. I use mine with the moving average to trade the trend and so far so good it has been the best.

Trader
    The candlestick patterns are the useful working ways to trade well and through these strategies a trader will easily avail the chances of success because the basic rule of this strategy in analyzing the market and after combining them with the long time frames always ensure us to get the powerful winning results easily .

With a candle sticks strategy one can understand how to work out a system by following the right candle sticks pattern which will really give us great chance to make good trade in forex. The candle sticks system is helpful and it amounts to knowing the very functions of different types of candlesticks and probably know when to make a profitable entry which have high chance of giving us good profits.

I agree with you and it is widely used by trader because of easy learning and for finding the best solution in this market these are really good for trade if we have enough knowledge and practice by apply our trade strategies on real account these will give trader good results and our trade ideas are going to be better .

Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167217257263264265266267268269270 LastLast