What is candlestick strategy? - Page 266
Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

If you want to trade and make money in the business. You should be able to have learned and master the way the business works. Candle stick pattern is one of the best and is also mostly profitable. I have been able to have it learned and I do make use of it as well. I know more better about how it can be used and I know that, it is best used on long term trading.

I like to comment on this best thread , this is the best way to earn money . candle stick is the best way of trading , we earn a lot when we use the candle stick charts in the trading . i also interested in this trading system . we earn a lot of money from the forex trading system .

Candlesticks strategy is anything that does not use indicators, sometimes people want to trade with the naked chart but they are not sure how to go about this, meaning that trading with candlestick should be done with patience, as long as we understand the market structures and the direction of price, candlestick are complicated strategies to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by zaingj View Post
    If you want to trade and make money in the business. You should be able to have learned and master the way the business works. Candle stick pattern is one of the best and is also mostly profitable. I have been able to have it learned and I do make use of it as well. I know more better about how it can be used and I know that, it is best used on long term trading.
    that's logically right but actually less traders understand this better than most of traders including myself. i'm learning everyday to understand how market actually move so i can increase my activity in market to earn more than i can now. although i don't use candlestick strategy much because of my fundamental strategy, i still aware of candlestick patterns just in case to help me set my stop loss.

Trader
    With the candle comes the candle stick strategy there is no complete trading strategy unless we obviously have the skills on how to make use of the candle stick strategy. Because it is the basic on how we make analysis. How we get to trade and how we set the targets when we are trading as well. Additionally, candle stick strategy is simple and fits to trade any method and styles.

Candle stick trading strategy is good means or method of forex trading and it is one of my easiest means of trading because it allows you to start trading with a clean charts and it leads to making good trading decisions which are not easily made whenever we are using so many trading indicators, but it is really needs us to make a lot of learning and developing the skills over time. You would be able to learn how the charts are formed and master the use of the candle pattern which are very effective way of knowing what the market is about to do.

This is the best strategy , i also use this strategy in our trading . candle stick is mainly use by all the big traders because they see the charts of candle stick , they invest our money when the condition of market is good . the best way to trade in the forex is the use of large size indicator.

No mostly traders are not use candlestick trading strategy in their trading. They are prefer to use indicators or any other trading strategies because they are thing this trading strategy is not best for them but in reality the candlestick trading strategy is the best trading strategy of this business and if we want high earning then we are need to use that trading strategy.

Trader
    In candlestick trading strategy we are trade with only candlestick patterns. In this market many candlestick patterns like bullish, bearish, flat market candlestick patterns. If we are know which is the bullish and which is the bearish market trend pattern then we can easily make good profit from this market. I always use candlestick patterns in my trading to gain high profit from this market.

Trader
    The candle stick strategy is the use of the candles to determine the right time to buy and sell in the market. You know it is hard to determine the market movement but a trader that has learned the candle as my knowledge has made me know will be able to understand the use of the candle stick chart when they are trading.

Page 266 of 270 FirstFirst ... 166216256262263264265266267268269270 LastLast