What is candlestick strategy? - Page 220
Page 220 of 270 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Trader
    One thing I love about the forex business is that there are so many ways we can learn about so many things concerning forex. If you really want to know much about candlestick, there are so many books that treat it.I learn more about candlestick by reading so many books on the topic an I can assure you that you will discover so many things from books.There is no way you can trade candlesticks very well if you do not understand what candlestick is.

Trader
    This candlesticks system is one of the very profitable means of trading forex. This is a system that relies on the use of the candle pattern to make analysis and bring up good entry or exit trade. First to be a good candlesticks trader, you must learn about the various types of the candlesticks and know what it means in a trade. Some pattern will show that the market can highly reverse while some pattern can bring about trend continuation. If we understand them, we will be following price action to make good profits.

Candlestick trade strategy is very supportive for each trader that is the good sources to tackle the market trend in the right manners so this is very helpful to analyse the market safely so i like it that is very accurate for functioning good and we can avail chances for earning more through this one of the accurate trade strategy for working reliably .

We have a lot of trading strategies that we can make use of, the candlestick strategy is the most used of them all because there are lots of patterns that the candlestick gives in the market and i as much as the trader has learned on how to make use of the candle stick, they can then see the difference with the patterns and then know the best patterns that they should follow.

Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Candlestick trade strategy is very supportive for each trader that is the good sources to tackle the market trend in the right manners so this is very helpful to analyse the market safely so i like it that is very accurate for functioning good and we can avail chances for earning more through this one of the accurate trade strategy for working reliably .
    I am agree with this , the candlestick chart pattern strategy is based on the technical methods that are effective for the purpose of making profits with proper understanding over it , so this is one very simpler method that satisfied us by winning profits a lot and a trader with good guts of informations and interest on this strategy will develop a lot of good profits from it .

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Candlestick strategy is one the good and strong strategy for trading but trader must have good trading skills therefore trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be profitable demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.By using the candlestick strategy trader can easily analyze the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by newera View Post
    One thing I love about the forex business is that there are so many ways we can learn about so many things concerning forex. If you really want to know much about candlestick, there are so many books that treat it.I learn more about candlestick by reading so many books on the topic an I can assure you that you will discover so many things from books.There is no way you can trade candlesticks very well if you do not understand what candlestick is.
    Yes there is so many trading methods through which we can learn how to trade the forex market but the best way to deal with the forex market is to make sure that we begin to learn how to trade with any of these means and invest a lot of time into mastering how to trade the market.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    We have a lot of trading strategies that we can make use of, the candlestick strategy is the most used of them all because there are lots of patterns that the candlestick gives in the market and i as much as the trader has learned on how to make use of the candle stick, they can then see the difference with the patterns and then know the best patterns that they should follow.
    Candle stick and price action strategies are best for technical analysts because using indicators alone one cannot strike high probability trades. When we understand the candle charts and patterns we will be in a position to construe the market movement with higher accuracy and derive the right signals. With candle stick patterns we can also use some indicators or trendlines and this depends on what is more workable for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Candle stick and price action strategies are best for technical analysts because using indicators alone one cannot strike high probability trades. When we understand the candle charts and patterns we will be in a position to construe the market movement with higher accuracy and derive the right signals. With candle stick patterns we can also use some indicators or trendlines and this depends on what is more workable for us.
    I am agree with this , candlestick chart patterns are the very famous and very useful technical methods which are actually free from any troubles if we are understanding them properly so on the basis of well suited trade strategy and experience with give time a lot to it will helps us in winning a profitable trade in the results so we should take knowledge about it .

Trader
    Sir, candlestick trading system involves been able to understand what the candlestick itself is all about because there are two main things to the candlesticks, the formation and the charts. If you really want to have a good grasp to the use of candlesticks, then you will need to get seriously committed to learning by reading different books about the candlesticks . This was the way i learned about the candlestick and i do not think there is any other way than this.

Page 220 of 270 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast