What is candlestick strategy? - Page 217
Page 217 of 270 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,170 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Candlestick strategy is one the good and profitable strategy for trading and earning good capital.Trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.Demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.By using the candlestick strategy trader can easily analyze the trend.
    By using this type of strategies increase daily basic good profit or loss are easily possible for everyone but you have need to a lot of experience and knowledge about bullish and bearish candles movement well after it you should develop strong and successful chart pattern strategy for everyone increase a lot of earning from market.

The candle stick strategy simply means when the trader keeps on making use of the candle stick to decide on what trades they take, how they manage the trades and then when they close the trades. The candlestick strategy is one of the best strategies I have seen in the market. I clearly understand the use of it but then again, I use mine on trend trading alone, since that is how I have confident on how to manage my trade.

The candle stick strategy is a good common strategy that I think most of the traders has been making use of. I know that it will not be easy to succeed the business, but there are simple strategies such as the candle stick pattern, you just have to learn some few patterns with it and then from that, you will and should be able to have a good experience on them, I use it too and I use it in all my trades.

Trader
    It really very helpful and more then effective strategy for trading on market. You have need to understand market bullish and bearish trend well with good planning and learning after it you should develop simple but strong chart pattern strategy for trading to getting everyday good earning from stock market. It one of best and powerful long term strategy for newbie to trading.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    making use of the candle stick to decide on what trades they take,
    Yes it's the candlesticks pattern that we can use to analyze the market properly so that we can have a clear times on when to trade in this business. Working with the right candlesticks pattern can be good and would give us the possible platform to trade in the very best timing. Here profits can be made and if we can come up with the candlesticks knowledge, we will know what the market is up to and act on it with the hope of achieving profits.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    The candle stick strategy is a good common strategy that I think most of the traders has been making use of. I know that it will not be easy to succeed the business, but there are simple strategies such as the candle stick pattern, you just have to learn some few patterns with it and then from that, you will and should be able to have a good experience on them, I use it too and I use it in all my trades.
    Candlestick strategy is one the good and strong strategy for trading.Trading should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.By using the candlestick strategy trader can easily analyze the trend and earn good capital.

It is the most common chart pattern available for trader to get used in trading and if we talk about easy way of trading which is do not think because we must have to learn about it well also ,and required too much knowledge and ability to analyze market for successful trade ideas all of these will collectively fully advantage for trader to work with them and make better use in strategies .

Candlestick strategy is trading with only candles, indicators are completely absent from whatever you do, sometimes we trade this trade because we want to earn better than before, but if we don't apply and interpret our candlestick patterns correctly, the profit we hoped to earn will not come as we thought, a candlestick strategy is difficult to trade, if you get into the market where you should be leaving because some things were not clear to you, that could be trouble for you, when trading candles, relax and see well, it will keep you from some losses.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghulam View Post
    Candlestick strategy is one the good and strong strategy for trading.Trading should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.By using the candlestick strategy trader can easily analyze the trend and earn good capital.
    Candlesticks strategy is good, it is the strategy which some traders are only trading with, they can not trade other strategies for that matter. As i like the candlestick strategy, i still do not like the fact that it mostly trading the market reversal, that makes me not to ever rely on them, because they can fail you when you needed them most. I prefer to work with trendline instead, and even when i want to trade candlesticks, the trendline must confirm it first.

From all what I have learned so far so good. The candle stick has a lot of signals patterns, but there is no way we can just trade it all alone. We need to make sure that we have what it takes to become profitable, like the candlestick is just one part of what we need to have a successful trading strategy, we need to have some other tools usage to become profitable.

Page 217 of 270 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227267 ... LastLast