What is candlestick strategy? - Page 170
Page 170 of 270 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    i also just heared for candlestick pattern strategy but not tried i think candles are just used for understanding of deep information about currancy price movement nothing else like people make graph for their performance of their company performance just for understanding how much they can improved form last year or days
    It is one of the most commonly used strategy in the market therefore, I will suggest that you ensure to try it as well, candle stick can be used by any one in the market and mostly the good thing about it is that it is not that hard to learn and also, you could make use of any time frame in making use of it. On the other hand, you can be selective of the pattern that you will want to make use of.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    It is one of the most commonly used strategy in the market therefore, I will suggest that you ensure to try it as well, candle stick can be used by any one in the market and mostly the good thing about it is that it is not that hard to learn and also, you could make use of any time frame in making use of it. On the other hand, you can be selective of the pattern that you will want to make use of.
    Candles is the basic and then one of the most effective trading approach the trader will need to learn and know how they can make use of it. Most of the trading strategy in the market has one thing or two to do with indicator and that is the reason why it is the best trading strategy and a must to know about it, so the market movement will be obvious to us.

Yes i can agree with your view point Candlestick patterns are basically used for majority of traders it have so may benefits for the traders to win profits from it so we can also predict the right direction of the market where we can attain positive points from there a good trade with success is start so i am big fan to use and appreciate candlestick startegy for our good trade.

The candlesticks system gives us the very chance to see we trade with the candlesticks pattern as we look on the direction of making strong trading entry and exits. To be honest the candlesticks system is very strong and would sure help us have better clues on the steps the market is preparing to take. It was when I started learning about the candlesticks pattern that my very eyes opened to see reasons while a candle formation can mean a very important analysis to our trade.

Yes candlestick strategy is one of the best and profitable strategy in Forex business it help the trader in making good capital from Forex business but trader must have good knowledge and skills.Many professionals traders like to use the candlestick strategy.I think some other strategies are also good it all depend on the trader knowledge and skills.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes candlestick strategy is one of the best and profitable strategy in Forex business it help the trader in making good capital from Forex business but trader must have good knowledge and skills.Many professionals traders like to use the candlestick strategy.I think some other strategies are also good it all depend on the trader knowledge and skills.
    Candlestick strategy is an accurate and more satisfactory way of trade but its depends on the personal choices to give attention on candles or not but in some sort of trend we are favoring and suggestible other to use candlestick patterns and especially new trader must to connect with these simple patterns as like DOJI that is very effective and easily understandable for safe and secure trading results.

Quote Originally Posted by tfs2012 View Post
    I do not know who told you, but you are completely wrong candlestick patterns can be used for trading with great professionalism and effectiveness
    Just take a look at my previous comment to understand the simple principle of using it and of course, there are more complicated ways you should look for if you are really interested in making profits from this market in a simple and clean way
    I know that candlestick patterns are good for trading, it can be used for any trading methods like forex trend trading or reversal. I have being using this for almost one year and i have never regretted using it. The beauty of this strategy is for us to use it for higher time frame analysis too, it will reduce the fake patterns of the price action pattern. This means a strong forex signals for traders.

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I know that candlestick patterns are good for trading, it can be used for any trading methods like forex trend trading or reversal. I have being using this for almost one year and i have never regretted using it. The beauty of this strategy is for us to use it for higher time frame analysis too, it will reduce the fake patterns of the price action pattern. This means a strong forex signals for traders.
    Yes candlestick patterns are very good and helpful for the trader in trading successfully and earn good capital.Candlestick strategy is one of the good and profitable strategy and many professionals and experience traders like to use the candlestick strategy because trading with candlestick is very good and secure.I make good capital by using this strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes candlestick patterns are very good and helpful for the trader in trading successfully and earn good capital.Candlestick strategy is one of the good and profitable strategy and many professionals and experience traders like to use the candlestick strategy because trading with candlestick is very good and secure.I make good capital by using this strategy.
    there are indeed many professional traders who use this cndlestick strategy, but for beginer traders, it will definitely be difficult to use this candlestick strategy, because to understand candlesticks it takes time and trading experience, and also must be able to control emotions, and this is the most difficult point to done by beginer traders, because in trading, the most difficult thing is to control our emotions.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    there are indeed many professional traders who use this cndlestick strategy, but for beginer traders, it will definitely be difficult to use this candlestick strategy, because to understand candlesticks it takes time and trading experience, and also must be able to control emotions, and this is the most difficult point to done by beginer traders, because in trading, the most difficult thing is to control our emotions.
    no doubt when i started trade i remember first time i got some capital and earned huge with respect to capital in short time and that time i realized that its easy i place more and more orders and lose all, so newbies always get loss almost because of this human behavior if we understand its risk we can save our capital

Page 170 of 270 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220 ... LastLast