What is candlestick strategy? - Page 167
Page 167 of 270 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2696

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

What i know that the candlesticks build patterns that predict price direction once completed. The one of some patterns what i love is the hammer pattern or the inverted hammer pattern, This pattern is a single candlestick pattern at the bottom of a trend or during a downtrend and it is called a Hammer becasue like a hammering picture. The pattern have a long lower shadow and a small body on the top or on the bottom, and the Hammer is a reversal pattern too.

Quote Originally Posted by Regina View Post
    What i know that the candlesticks build patterns that predict price direction once completed. The one of some patterns what i love is the hammer pattern or the inverted hammer pattern, This pattern is a single candlestick pattern at the bottom of a trend or during a downtrend and it is called a Hammer becasue like a hammering picture. The pattern have a long lower shadow and a small body on the top or on the bottom, and the Hammer is a reversal pattern too.
    I also do make use of the candle stick pattern in trading, but having learned that there are other things needs to trade the market and then make money with the candle stick pattern. I learned that the candle stick pattern isn't sufficient. In a nutshell, to enable me make money with the candle stick pattern, I have to make use of the bollinger band to confirm my trading signals on it.

To comprehend the full function of candle stick, we ought to have to the practical experience about it. In the sense that experience is the best teacher. A trader who has a lot of it will get to become profitable. Trading with the use of candle stick pattern means that we have the choice of making use of so many of it's pattern, so in recap, all we need is to learn the one that fits us.

Trader
    The candle stick strategy is what you have on your chart. It will most probably teach you about the market movement. As a matter of fact, when you understand the use of the candles, that way, one will be able to know the best time frame where it apparently works. There are other charts as well, but as we can see, the candle is the one that is mostly used, so one of the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    The candle stick strategy is what you have on your chart. It will most probably teach you about the market movement. As a matter of fact, when you understand the use of the candles, that way, one will be able to know the best time frame where it apparently works. There are other charts as well, but as we can see, the candle is the one that is mostly used, so one of the best.
    our chart tells us clear information about what is going on with market, and we do not have to attach anything to our chart but simply focus on the pattern itself. to avoid further confusion in learning the candlestick strategy, first beginners need to use little time frames and change it into high such as h1 or h4. then read the theories about candlestick patterns or read many valuable threads in this forum about candlestick.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream SAM View Post
    our chart tells us clear information about what is going on with market, and we do not have to attach anything to our chart but simply focus on the pattern itself. to avoid further confusion in learning the candlestick strategy, first beginners need to use little time frames and change it into high such as h1 or h4. then read the theories about candlestick patterns or read many valuable threads in this forum about candlestick.
    Well, to me, not all the time, some times I do miss some information or that I don't get it clear and when I don't get it clear, I don't try to stress my self about the market. I just leave the market and then trade some other time. That is the way I trade in the market. Forex trading market needs a good discipline that when we are not sure about the market movement we shouldn't trade.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Well, to me, not all the time, some times I do miss some information or that I don't get it clear and when I don't get it clear, I don't try to stress my self about the market. I just leave the market and then trade some other time. That is the way I trade in the market. Forex trading market needs a good discipline that when we are not sure about the market movement we shouldn't trade.
    Yes when we miss the things, trading should not be done, what I mainly look to trade is a strong chart setup. It depends on the traders understanding power, because those who dont learn the charts properly cannot derive any information out of it for trading trends or anything. And if the trader is able to understand it well it can be very useful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Yes when we miss the things, trading should not be done, what I mainly look to trade is a strong chart setup. It depends on the traders understanding power, because those who dont learn the charts properly cannot derive any information out of it for trading trends or anything. And if the trader is able to understand it well it can be very useful.
    If we analyze market well and grip on chart so it help trader to find most of opportunity in trading we will make own decision successfully we make good trade with it , understanding and having information about market we will make good plan with it , and have good trade results if we analyze successfully .

Using the candlesticks alone can't be a very good trading method that can sustain us for a longer time, if you use support and resistance with the candlesticks that's when it's will be helpful, using the candlesticks without any form of confirmation, we need support and resistance to confirm our analysis before the candlesticks pattern will work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    Using the candlesticks alone can't be a very good trading method that can sustain us for a longer time, if you use support and resistance with the candlesticks that's when it's will be helpful, using the candlesticks without any form of confirmation, we need support and resistance to confirm our analysis before the candlesticks pattern will work.
    Yes, always support and resistance level help the trader to make good trading chart pattern however trader can easily trade and make good profit in the forex market. But with the help of the support and resistance level we can make trend line strategy then it is best for him and we can get good profit from this way.

Page 167 of 270 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167168169170171177217267 ... LastLast