What is candlestick strategy?
Page 1 of 181 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is candlestick strategy?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

What is candlestick strategy?

I have saw candlestick pattern charts in mt4 but i can not get to have a best strategy on them to trade, please someone indicate me a strategy to use over candlestick charts.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    I have read so many books on price action and the I prefer everybody reading price action bar by bar analysis by Mr. Albrooks to every price action trader and the reason I am saying that I have practice after reading this books for 6 months and my style and undersanding the market ideas changed. Candlesticks are not only help but you need to understand the monthly low or daily low or previous day low and price always try to reverse from these points and wedges flags triangles are most helpful when there is momentum in the swings

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Well Candlestick is one of the great inventions in the world of trading.Candle sticks are only for guidance and trade management.These has to be used with the knowledge of market and price action. I like candlestick patterns very much especially for Pinbar, doji, morning star, evening star, and shooting star. i think all new traders should learn about candlesticks pattern instead of different indicators to gain success in business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    There are several ways that traders are using to make success in this market, it is good that you know your own and keep it carefully. This candlestick trading strategy is a course on its own, you can try to use google on this to get the search of it. It is a pattern on the candlesticks that are for trading when you see the same formation on candle, you can tell where the market will go.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i used candlestick for trading and i used it to replace indicators, candlestick is the best indicator for me, with pay attention for the body and tail and also the characteristic, candlestick gave me more information about the market situation, i used it for scalping, and it works for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 16
    Candlestick strategy is followed by the trader who usually prefer to keep on trading for long period of time and take the profit at the end of the trader and hopes to have an profitable earning always.Candlestick is used as an good indicator which predicts the trends of the upcoming market. candlestick shows the movement of the trends of the day and upcoming trades also.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    I agree candlesticks are the first to reverse the trend and even no indicator can tell you that bottom or top is in placed except in extreme oversold or overbought conditions and candles are the one who hint you the reversal specially when you use channels and trendlines to go with patterns

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Candlestick is a simplest way of analysis the market . We just use price action by using this chart.Actually there is no complicity of this using.any who are new to this market it's very useful to see the market condition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    candlestick pattern is one of the best strategy to use but it best use from daily chart and weekly chart,since there are so many type of candle pattern using on higher time frame will reduce the confusion one might face instead of using it one any other time below daily chart.it generally used for long term purpose.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Candle stick pattern are mainly use to read price action in the market. And some candle stick patterns are more effective in making analysis than some indicators. There is a lot to learn when it comes to candle stick so you have to get the book or learn it from the internet.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 181 123451151101 ... LastLast