Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Basic introduction about technical indicator

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17

Basic introduction about technical indicator

Technical indicator help trader to work successfully in this market like fundamental and other strategies we are using , we consider technical level for the following reason :
    ....Basic purpose to find market direction with using trend indicator check volatility and track price oscillation
    ....Find safe ideas in time of stress
    ....our trading became profitable with use a limited risk techniques
    ....A good decision making comes from detailed analysis about technical
    ....trader use technical because we have so many different idea like indicator , pattern , shapes ,support and resistance and trendline to make clear target .

Discussion purpose: Here my purpose to give basic knowledge about technical indicator so we understand well and utilize well .

Technical indicator are devided into different form including "trendline,oscillation ,Volatility and support and resistance level.

TRENDLINE
    Every trader used trendline widely because it is simple to tell about trendling up or trendling down so we down
    In trendline we use Moving average , Ichimoku , Parabolic SAR used for trend finding ;
    trend.jpg

OSILLATION
    Oscilator tell us about the momeentum about a currency within the specific period of time It move with price movement as we see in trendline when price reach to an extreme level then we get idea about the droop by using perfectly these indicator ,RSI ,MCAD and Stochastics are widely used for find the direction .
    oscilation.jpg

VOLATILITY
    It is also a very important to check market swing its highness and factor effecting is something important if we guess exact that will help trader to make a perfect trade in volatility we used mostly bollinger band(also used for trendline) and Average true range for this purpose .
    volatility.jpg

Other technical indicator include Support and resistence level and volume techniques to control market movement .
    r and s.jpg

Every tool is important our success is complete depend on it how professional we are to perform our trading by get detailed knowledge in 2nd series we discuss individually all these indicator for the sake of more elaboration and more detail because it is the only way give us detailed learning about them .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    It is always accepted that technical level in trade are more trust worthy and we used most of time , and these are the maximum factor if we learn well obviously we used it well like if any trader check product volatility with trend so there is no force stop for earning higher just simple need to understand about all of them so we can make safe and better trade scenario .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    I used many indicator from them but not all because as you separately define that good part but i give importance to trendline finding indicator and most of time use of support and resistance level to support my trade all this will beneficial for me to trade positively everyone follow his own ideas in selection indicator and trading strategy for own advantages .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Nice article, good and short information about indicators. I have not tried all the indicators mentioned in the article and do not know all the pluses and minuses of each one. It is the support resistance indicator that I use always and have installed into MT4. All the other indicators I use from time to time as my main strategy is support resistance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    It is constantly acknowledged that specialized level in exchange are more trust commendable and we utilized a large portion of time , and these are the greatest factor in the event that we learn well clearly we utilized it well like if any merchant check item instability with slant so there is no power stop for procuring higher simply basic need to comprehend about every one of them so we can improve safe and exchange situation .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Thanks so much for your effort to explain all these indicators, I have not been using most of them before, but but with this your explanation , i have developed my interest in the use of most of the to trade, therefore I am going to test them in the demo account and start to be using them in the real account in future trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    When using technical indicators i think its more important to focus on finding current market trends than trying to find potential market turning points using indicators as indicators usually don't do well at this. To find potential market turning points we need tools such as Fibonacci, support and resistance, and candle stick patterns. However to correctly find trend I think we may need to combine a trenline indicators e.g moving average with confirmations from as oscillator e.g RSI and ensure market volatility is good using e.g ATR.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    This is worthy for trader to work with technical way and it is more safe , if we have clear direction this thread help us to check volatility and trend from different perspective in mostly case trader check volatility and trend from same indicator that give results lower to our expectation so make clear mind for using these indicator .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    The only way in which i get charm is trendline because if continue formation we get easily better trade plan and followed them and used for success , if we simply understand that it is helpful for trader to make trade and shall be struggle for better trade results trenline provide us detailed information about market and how we achieve success from it .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    The only way in which i get charm is trendline because if continue formation we get easily better trade plan and followed them and used for success , if we simply understand that it is helpful for trader to make trade and shall be struggle for better trade results trenline provide us detailed information about market and how we achieve success from it .
    Trendline is actually provide trader best ideas to work and the success level is also more then any other we must do our best to make our trading better by get knowledge about all the technical level and specially for those which we like to use , we must find what kind of abilities we have to judge about market movement for good trade results .

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast