Basic introduction about technical indicator - Page 2
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 282

Thread: Basic introduction about technical indicator

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17

    Basic introduction about technical indicator

    Technical indicator help trader to work successfully in this market like fundamental and other strategies we are using , we consider technical level for the following reason :
    ....Basic purpose to find market direction with using trend indicator check volatility and track price oscillation
    ....Find safe ideas in time of stress
    ....our trading became profitable with use a limited risk techniques
    ....A good decision making comes from detailed analysis about technical
    ....trader use technical because we have so many different idea like indicator , pattern , shapes ,support and resistance and trendline to make clear target .

    Discussion purpose: Here my purpose to give basic knowledge about technical indicator so we understand well and utilize well .

    Technical indicator are devided into different form including "trendline,oscillation ,Volatility and support and resistance level.

    TRENDLINE
    Every trader used trendline widely because it is simple to tell about trendling up or trendling down so we down
    In trendline we use Moving average , Ichimoku , Parabolic SAR used for trend finding ;
    Attachment 24213

    OSILLATION
    Oscilator tell us about the momeentum about a currency within the specific period of time It move with price movement as we see in trendline when price reach to an extreme level then we get idea about the droop by using perfectly these indicator ,RSI ,MCAD and Stochastics are widely used for find the direction .
    Attachment 24214

    VOLATILITY
    It is also a very important to check market swing its highness and factor effecting is something important if we guess exact that will help trader to make a perfect trade in volatility we used mostly bollinger band(also used for trendline) and Average true range for this purpose .
    Attachment 24216

    Other technical indicator include Support and resistence level and volume techniques to control market movement .
    Attachment 24217

    Every tool is important our success is complete depend on it how professional we are to perform our trading by get detailed knowledge in 2nd series we discuss individually all these indicator for the sake of more elaboration and more detail because it is the only way give us detailed learning about them .

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    8,326
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Basics technical indicators are very helpful as it make it easy for us to follow the trend and use the support and resistance levels easily too, indicators are useful tool and will always make trading easy for us as far as we have a very good understanding about the technical indicator that we are about to use to analyze the market chart.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,572
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    technical indicators is the first thing that the trader learn when he starts to read about forex and so he first learn how to trade with and when he gets good experience then he trades with more effective methods that makes trading better and more profitable for him because technical indicators are lagging and gives many false signals during trading.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    8,577
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    The best any technical indicator can do for us as traders is to be able to help us to discover the trend of the market. This technical indicator is a good one and that is why i support the use of this kind of technical indicator to trade the market. The trend line is one of the best and the most effective tool that can help to know the real trend of the market. I make use of it a lot when it comes to knowing the trend of the market especially when it is used on the higher time frames such as the daily.

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    technical indicators is the first thing that the trader learn when he starts to read about forex and so he first learn how to trade with and when he gets good experience then he trades with more effective methods that makes trading better and more profitable for him because technical indicators are lagging and gives many false signals during trading.
    It is very detailed learning involve and only those trader learn them successfully who give proper time and make own analysis qualitative , so every trader must have to work with best technical and fundamental analysis all shall be beneficial and we take more profits always ,and if our strategy is better we do make good plan .

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Trader tfs2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,037
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 198
    Given: 230
    you see this is only basic informations about indicators because they can be full of ideas you just have to search for it or discover by yourself
    For example, you can use the Ichimoku to find a very accurate support and resistance levels also you can also use oscillators to detect divergence and convergence, not just to measure momentum.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Yes, I think, this shows a good strategy to use in forex trading, it turns out this is only information about the indicator and how to use it, but I thank you for all the information about the indicator, I myself always use indicators in forex trading myself, and the indicator really helped me in trading, so I got profit from forex trading.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by maryrosi View Post
    Yes, I think, this shows a good strategy to use in forex trading, it turns out this is only information about the indicator and how to use it, but I thank you for all the information about the indicator, I myself always use indicators in forex trading myself, and the indicator really helped me in trading, so I got profit from forex trading.
    The basic purpose of these indicator is we clear about market direction so we make trade accordingly if there is higher volatility we have to avoid other technical and specially focus on volatility of market that make our trade better and we can make our trading perfect and we use to build a good system .

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,775
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    One technical tool or indicator I like to use is the trend line, this is a good signal that can help you draw the trend in charts making higher high and higher lows or lower high and lower low. That trend line can act as support too and resistance level which will help you to make better entries in your trade as you look on the means to earn profits from this forex market.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    One technical tool or indicator I like to use is the trend line, this is a good signal that can help you draw the trend in charts making higher high and higher lows or lower high and lower low. That trend line can act as support too and resistance level which will help you to make better entries in your trade as you look on the means to earn profits from this forex market.
    I am agree with you trendline is very effective and very accessible trading tool which make our relation with the trend of market and we can adjust after give time to understand the right sides of the market for good trade so follow the trend and strategy are the meaningful way that make possibility to earn from the real market in all these content we can use technical tools and make accuracy in our trading results.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Trader maryrosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,423
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    I am agree with you trendline is very effective and very accessible trading tool which make our relation with the trend of market and we can adjust after give time to understand the right sides of the market for good trade so follow the trend and strategy are the meaningful way that make possibility to earn from the real market in all these content we can use technical tools and make accuracy in our trading results.
    yes, indeed the trend line is a good tool to use in trading, to show areas of support and resistance, but not all traders can understand the trend line, how to use it, maybe for beginners traders still have a lot to learn about this trendline, and also every traders in using a trend line are different ways of withdrawal, there are those who pull from low to low, from high to high, but that not problem, the most important, is that we seek profit in forex trading in any way.

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •