Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with support and resistance level

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33

Trade with support and resistance level

It is widely consider as the best techniques to work and our all the technical analysis should be based on it so if we understand it well we use it well there are different source to check the these level in short term and in long term time frame we have such point to be followed , there are following point which we consider while planing perfect trade :

1. Our primary purpose to check market direction .
    2. Plan for entry with time and with risk .
    3. Expected exit and whole decision making should be cleared and followed successfully .
    4. After trade complete managed your fund successfully .

A trader if clear about above factor in this way we have clear market mindset for trade .Chart look like below
    1,1,1,1.jpg

Clearly we see market upward level and downward level in daily time frames , support is a price where further buying is not possible and most chances that price will reverse and in other case there is no more selling because already there are so many selling order .

Note; in this concept there is not permanent for opportunity because after some time our level break and we have different support and resistance level for next level and for trader breakout is also one of the best opportunity for trader to work .
    I prefer to use higher time frame most of time but we never neglect the use of lower time frame focused on breakout is also one of the best option for trading .

2.jpg

Use your best decision making to make positive and risk effective trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 5
    This is a solid technique work well and safely most of trading strategies which are very famous among trader are good for following and we use as base for many plan , i work with it and with trendline us simple approach and it is helpful to me without fell in different and complex strategies easily shall earn better results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by alizahid View Post
    This is a solid technique work well and safely most of trading strategies which are very famous among trader are good for following and we use as base for many plan , i work with it and with trendline us simple approach and it is helpful to me without fell in different and complex strategies easily shall earn better results .
    I from my knowledge been able to know that the support and resistance is important, quite a good means of trading that every one needs to have in the market. Because each movement of the price can be correctly seen through the trading of support and resistance market movement, it is a good feature and then the best means to trade and gain so much profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I from my knowledge been able to know that the support and resistance is important, quite a good means of trading that every one needs to have in the market. Because each movement of the price can be correctly seen through the trading of support and resistance market movement, it is a good feature and then the best means to trade and gain so much profits.
    If yo are new to the market the first thing you will be taught about the market is on how you should learn and identify with the use of support and resistance trading method. That is the best approach of trading. I was ignoring it on the past, learning alone on how I could make use of the use of news trading, which actually really made me loss my money so much before I changed my strategy to technical method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 42
    support and resistance are zones traders needs to pay attention to because those are the areas at which reversal of a trade take place.that's true our primary purpose of trading is to first check what the market is doing and where the market is trading at,that way you get a better idea on how to trade your strategy.i trade with higher time frame but at the same time i use the lower time frame for better entry to reduce my risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    support and resistance are zones traders needs to pay attention to because those are the areas at which reversal of a trade take place.that's true our primary purpose of trading is to first check what the market is doing and where the market is trading at,that way you get a better idea on how to trade your strategy.i trade with higher time frame but at the same time i use the lower time frame for better entry to reduce my risk.
    This is important all the point you mention and it is really effective for all the trader so if we get knowledge about them we used them in our trade and make better strategies , these point and must be calculated and we keep in touch with market so when we have such point we make our trade and will work accordingly for success .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Support and resistance level is a good one and I must tell you these levels are so strong that profitable decisions have to be made to ensure that good trade must be followed. If truly we want the best time to make good entries or exit, I think the support and resistance level will be the best one. This levels of trade gives us a great concern and we can always earn good at the very appropriate means.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    If yo are new to the market the first thing you will be taught about the market is on how you should learn and identify with the use of support and resistance trading method. That is the best approach of trading. I was ignoring it on the past, learning alone on how I could make use of the use of news trading, which actually really made me loss my money so much before I changed my strategy to technical method.
    I think it depends on the line of learning the trader has been able to have learned the market, some traders don't make use of the right learning method, so they don't tend to have the best of knowledge regarding the support and resistance. I will only trade it with a good follow up of candle stick patterns that formed on those support and resistance levels.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Support and resistance level is a good one and I must tell you these levels are so strong that profitable decisions have to be made to ensure that good trade must be followed. If truly we want the best time to make good entries or exit, I think the support and resistance level will be the best one. This levels of trade gives us a great concern and we can always earn good at the very appropriate means.
    I am agree with you these both points are so strong and risky to trade in the market we must have need to make proper analysis to stay away from any big loss. Because, most of time market respect support and resistance lines and comes up or down. But, due to some big fundamental news sometime support and resistance lines are break and market become so volatile. If in this situation we do trade without proper stop loss we can face a big loss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 4
    Support and obstruction level is a decent one and I should reveal to you these levels are strong to the point that gainful choices must be made to guarantee that great exchange must be taken after. On the off chance that really we need the best time to make great sections or leave, I think the help and obstruction level will be the best one. This levels of exchange gives us an incredible concern and we can simply win great at the exceptionally proper means.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 57 123451151 ... LastLast