Trade with Naked Eyes
Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Naked trading strategies are always help trades to understand the market trend well. Market is move to follow a patterns and if we are understand a pattern we will be able to make on it. This is naked trading strategy which is totally depend on traders skills and their learning. If they are learn well they will be able to make huge income from their trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    The most important thing traders understanding towards this market. In naked trading patterns we are use technical analysis of market which are tell us market trend movement. When traders are focus on their learning and use your tips in trading then we will be able to earn big money with this naked eyes trading strategy easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 3
    This is simple way of trading in which are are follow the market movement and its levels. We can see first market is make a level and its does not break its low or high levels. Then after some movement it follow a market trend. So if we are focus on this market movement then we will be able easily earn profit from this market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    I don't have any issues with this strategy, my main concern is the other how this person is going to trade with the 15 minutes and be as profitable as he or she is supposed to be, that could be a serious challenge if care is not taken, I have faced this type of thing as a newbie so I advise against one time frame to trade this market. It is very dangerous.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    This is simple way of trading in which are are follow the market movement and its levels. We can see first market is make a level and its does not break its low or high levels. Then after some movement it follow a market trend. So if we are focus on this market movement then we will be able easily earn profit from this market.
    Forex trading is very easy way to earn big profit from trading and when we are focus on our learning and experience then we can easily find good trades. If we are use naked market for enter and exit from our trading then we can easily get good trading signals and these signals are help us to make money if we are follow them with proper planning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    The most important thing for traders is to concentrate on market and its movement. When we spend time on market and concentrate on its movement then we will definitely find its trend movement. Then we are only focus to accomplish that trading opportunity and our earning is become easily possible for us.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Well the strategy looks simple and don't need any indicators to make any entry or exits. My concern about this method is how often can this strategy be profitable. How many pips for take profits and how do you manage to set your stop loss. For me I do see the 15min charts not strong enough to detect the market trend but however it will good for short term trading and expect that trade will always trigger simply. So one needs to be active watching the market all the time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Wonderful! brother this is good strategy, I am going to be patience to learn this strategy as you have stated it, it is a good way of making a profitable trading in the market, after I have tested this in my demo account then I am going to use it in real account for trading, thanks so much .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    Well the strategy looks simple and don't need any indicators to make any entry or exits. My concern about this method is how often can this strategy be profitable. How many pips for take profits and how do you manage to set your stop loss. For me I do see the 15min charts not strong enough to detect the market trend but however it will good for short term trading and expect that trade will always trigger simply. So one needs to be active watching the market all the time.
    If our trading strategy is good then we can use any time frame and make money with use of it. The most important thing is traders own knowledge which is help traders to know this market well and they can easily predict the market trend and its movement and when traders are know the market trend they will be able to earn huge money from their trades easily.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 135 123451151101 ... LastLast