Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1344

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    it's mean you no need indicator to trade in this market when you said trade with naked eye and which i know this trade is based on price action analysis and only use a lines to help to find the support and resistance levels, if you have a good understanding about this method you will have a good trading result.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    Success lies in consistency and struggle with positive expectations[, and to trade with the naked eyes in as much as you have a good experience how the trading system work, naked eyes trading is very simple because it will not confuse you when you try to make the analysis yourself using the candlesticks and support and resistance levels. And traders must make plans to enter and exit from a trade on time and follow most easy trading ways in trading to identify the market trend. So some traders use technical indicators while some trade naked chart without any technical indicators . Using naked chart makes the trading platform look so neat and the trader enjoys proper view of the market.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    Naked eyes trading is very simple because it will not confuse you when you try to make the analysis yourself using the candlesticks and support and resistance levels, and we need to develop a proper trading system in order to make better profits in this field and to remain in business for long time. Success lies in consistency and struggle with positive expectations. Traders learning and their skill is too much important for them, because without these two things traders cannot make money from Forex trading and if they have these both things then their success is also become easy.And some traders use technical indicators while some trade naked chart without any technical indicators . So using naked chart makes the trading platform look so neat and the trader enjoys proper view of the market.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Naked charts are the good strategies for working safely without taking any indicator for working so we must use these strategies that are accurate for function and we can smoothly find the track that can connect us with the success so i like to work on the naked charts that are more favorable for working with stability .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    Naked charts are the good strategies for working safely without taking any indicator for working so we must use these strategies that are accurate for function and we can smoothly find the track that can connect us with the success so i like to work on the naked charts that are more favorable for working with stability .
    Chart will not be that clear because some price action traders may still uses additional tools to help them analyze market such as trend line and support resistance level. And pay attention to the topic very carefully next time, it is naked eyes trading not naked chart trading because these thing is different. According to the screenshot we sees on first page of thread, we do not need to involve any indicators to help us trade because market with high time frames actually provide many things we need to know about current trend and volatility.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Looking through all the charts here just made me to remember one thing about the naked chart trading system. If you do not have the knowledge of the resistance and support levels and the correct interpretation of candlestick formation, there is no way you can be a good and successful price action or a naked chart trader.This is just what i have seen you doing here my dear friend and i love most of the trades taken here because you got them at the right entry point which will boost your chances of winning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    no one want to face complexity in trading and most of naked eye trade face troubles when we do not have good leanring and experiecne about market so first of all we have to get knowledge about it and when we have enough knowledge and skill we should easily make our trade plan successful with naked eye trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Naked eye trading is same thing with price action trading,and trading price action we need a lot of information like price action patterns,knowledge of price action formations and they we can apply them is very important if we are going to succeed with naked trading,because the formations are the signals we look out for.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    It is not easy to identify the market trend with naked eyes trading methods and if traders are work hard and follow the market movements with good planning they will get a good result in trading. Naked eye trading is based on learning and experience because it is the most useful and powerful source for the trader to develop our trade plan with care leaning in the right direction will give trader good opportunity in work and we develop our trade plan better.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Technical traders always based their trading on support and resistance,and a lot of traders are using this without the use of any indicator on the chart, this makes it possible to see all the candle formation and patterns clearly, and thereby taking the right decision based on the signal from the chart , though some trader still combined some indicators but they avoid using too much of it, such as trend line, moving averages or the Fibonacci.

Not allowed!

Page 133 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135 LastLast