Trade with Naked Eyes - Page 3
Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    trading with naked is profitable and effective method of trading and because it is not lagging but it is not easy to do it and not all traders can work well with it with the same efficiency but only the good traders of good experience can be able to trade with this type of trading and so the trader will make more and more profits with naked trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 30
    Forex is very risky business in which traders must need focus on their learning and practice then they can understand this market well. If traders are use difficult trading patterns then they never earn any profit from forex market because its hard for traders to understand the difficult trading methods they must focus on use a good and strong trading strategy which help them to earn money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    I can see a good candle stick pattern formations that gives way for a good continuation signals on the chart and that is good. Of which I know that with the addition of my bollinger band indicator. I am sure that we can have good trades in the market. Trading with the use of candle stick pattern is one of the best approach towards trading and making accurate trade on trends.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Traders earning is depend on traders skills and experience and when we have good experience on forex business then we can easily make huge profit from this market. SO traders are need to focus on the market movement and concentrate on it then they can easily find every day some good and profitable trades which are give us big pips earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    I can see a good candle stick pattern formations that gives way for a good continuation signals on the chart and that is good. Of which I know that with the addition of my bollinger band indicator. I am sure that we can have good trades in the market. Trading with the use of candle stick pattern is one of the best approach towards trading and making accurate trade on trends.
    Yeah a good strategy is always give us market trend and when we are fond long term trend then we must nee to attention market continuations patterns and find that now market is continue its trend or its want to move reversal movement. In this thread he is use simple candlestick bars and support and resistance level trading strategy to follow the market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    What I see here is just a market consolidation after the market has just had a nice trend . It is normal for the market to do a pull back of any recent move made and a good trader will just look for the most ideal price level to place a trade in trend continutation patterns. i quite agree that trader should open their eyes to the chart and trade what they see.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    trading with naked is profitable and effective method of trading and because it is not lagging but it is not easy to do it and not all traders can work well with it with the same efficiency but only the good traders of good experience can be able to trade with this type of trading and so the trader will make more and more profits with naked trading.
    This is depend on traders skills that how they are use a trading strategy which is help them to identify the market trend and when traders are find the trend they can easily make big profit from this market. So when you are use your trading skills you will always find the real market trend and you will earn profit every time when you are enter into a trade with this way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 4
    Naked eyes or naked trading form. Well there is no way the profits will not be attain from the market but we have to be very experienced of what we make use in this field. Any strategy can gives us profit here, this strategy can really be effective if we can make use of higher time frame rather than this 15m. I don't said this strategy won't work in this time frame but we should try to make use of more high time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Naked eyes or naked trading form. Well there is no way the profits will not be attain from the market but we have to be very experienced of what we make use in this field. Any strategy can gives us profit here, this strategy can really be effective if we can make use of higher time frame rather than this 15m. I don't said this strategy won't work in this time frame but we should try to make use of more high time frame.
    Most of the trading strategies all works, if we got to implement the rules as said. Naked trading method on the other hand is the kind of trading method that we ought to know how to implement the use of support and resistance in the trades we are having. In the sense that with the help of candle stick pattern we can then still decide on how to handle the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Most of the trading strategies all works, if we got to implement the rules as said. Naked trading method on the other hand is the kind of trading method that we ought to know how to implement the use of support and resistance in the trades we are having. In the sense that with the help of candle stick pattern we can then still decide on how to handle the market.
    Yeah the most important thing is to implement a trading strategy on time and also you are need to understand that trading strategy. In naked trading strategies mostly time we are use support and resistance levels which are help us to understand this market and its trend side movement and if we enter on time then we can make big profit from this market easily.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast