Trade with Naked Eyes - Page 5
Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    This naked eyes are much better than a thousands of indicators, if only you could learn and master the naked trading properly, you can do much better than any indicator because the eyes of human work better than any indicator or robot in the market, we just have to learn and master how to use the naked trading properly for we to use it without stress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    It is called naked trading and mostly being one of the good options of trading and then on the other hand, if you in a nutshell have the knowledge of making use of the candle stick pattern that forms on the chart in trading with the candle stick pattern, then I am sure you be able to know the movement of the market, also higher time frame will ultimately make it a good method of us.
    Market and the charts actually shows us everything we need to know about possible movements it wants to create in the next couple days, weeks, months, or even hours. Naked trading is much simpler to do than putting indicators on our trading which could increase our stress in calculating things and block our candlestick view to find the patterns we want to use.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Forex is very risky business in which traders are need care while they are enter into a trading positions. If traders are focus on their learning and experience then they will get easily success on forex market and if they are focus on good planning they will never lose their money and in this thread you are share the planning of traders which is help them to make big profit on forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 313
    This is only a simple trading strategy, we just need to determine a consolidation area, I see you enter the market in the false breakout signal, the market made a fake breakout as a trick before pullback and forming the trend to the opposite direction.

I don't know why you give the name of this strategy as Naked eyes rather than naked chart. But your idea is really good and I really like your trading style.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    i think this is the most easy way for trading its a good way to make a profit in the market.Naked trading strategies always helps for new traders in this way the traders will follow the market movement and make profit if the traders concentrate in this they will easily earn thousands of dollar by naked eye strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by kachii View Post
    i think this is the most easy way for trading its a good way to make a profit in the market.Naked trading strategies always helps for new traders in this way the traders will follow the market movement and make profit if the traders concentrate in this they will easily earn thousands of dollar by naked eye strategy.
    You are right naked trading ways are so much simple and easy way of trading and we will get the real market movement only when we are follow this market with these ways of trading. I think if we want make money on forex then our focus on the market trend side movement which is help traders to identify the market trend earlier and they will be able to money from it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Trading with the naked eyes some times is better than trading with robot or indicators in the market, pure price action trading is one of the most used method of trading forex this days because trader's now believed that using the naked eyes to watch the market give a better and clear view of the market than using indicator and I kind of agree to this, because if we understand the baked trading properly it will be much easier to make money from it than using thousand of indicators.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    seeing one side and checking other side is little bit tricky, but i don't think so this will work i think we all need of some practical work, we all need of some proper analysis, strategy and management because if we do not have proper management then our earning can not be good, so make strategy better and make self strong instead of tricks

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Price action trading is good especially when we are using the candlesticks, and trendline we can analyze the market and no the next market movement without the need of any custom indicator, trading with the nake eyes is good but before we decide to use the nake eyes we need to make sure that we learn and understand the trading method perfectly well first.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    seeing one side and checking other side is little bit tricky, but i don't think so this will work i think we all need of some practical work, we all need of some proper analysis, strategy and management because if we do not have proper management then our earning can not be good, so make strategy better and make self strong instead of tricks
    Try double-checking the strategy first before judging it as not working. maybe it's not for you because the way the strategy works is against your terms in trading. naked trading provides us a relaxing way of trading by giving our eyes easy view to watch over charts and focus on the candlestick bars to find the patterns we believe we can work and use them as our trading opportunity.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast