Trade with Naked Eyes - Page 53
Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 18
    Naked eyes trading methods are the best choice for traders and if traders are choose the naked trading ways in trading they will know the market trend well and their earning will become really easy and if traders are use their skills and follow these naked trading methods with good planning they will always make money on this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad View Post
    Naked eyes trading methods are the best choice for traders and if traders are choose the naked trading ways in trading they will know the market trend well and their earning will become really easy and if traders are use their skills and follow these naked trading methods with good planning they will always make money on this business.
    Naked eyes mean trade without indicator it is good for trader to have good ideas about the strategy we are using , we have to make our trading plan always we make good plan trading with good strategies and with good plan always favorable for trader to make good plan and always give trader successful ideas for working properly .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Naked eyes trading strategies are the best way of trading and traders who are follow the market trend with naked eyes they will always make profit on this business. If you want to get success on this business you must focus on your learning and use these type of good trading methods with carefully which thing is lead you towards the success of this business.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    It's hard for me to analyze the chart with the naked eyes because it's seems am not seeing things clearly in the chart, but when I attach indicators into the chart it help me see the movement of the market clearly, I don't think it will ever be easy for me to use the naked eyes alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Naked trading patterns are best choice for traders and only naked trading patterns are help us to enter and exit from profitable trade on time. Indicators use is always give us the market rend and its direction late that is reason I never like to use indicators in trading and always prefer to use these type of patterns that are give us market clear movement.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    I see this tading system as a pure resistance and suport levels of the market. This is one of the best way to trade the forex market becauase the resistance and support are the main target of price movenent in forex market . One has to be broken before another is formed and if you know how well to map out these various resistance and suppor zones, then getting market direction will beeasy for you. But using this on the 15 mnute time fame is never the best because you wil get a lot of fake out from the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114
    I wanted to do this, trading with out no indicators, but then my learning with the moving average changed my mind. I learned how simple it could be trading the market. I learned how I could trade with the use of the trend following method, how it could be a good simple method of trading, ever since then, been making use of it and has been profitable to me.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    A clean chart is always better, although the way you can interpret a naked chart is due to what you have known before about price action, a forex trader that is new might not have the ability to trade a naked chart like yours, there was a time I would look at the charts consistently without even knowing what I needed because I lacked experience, same way someone with a naked chart that does not have good experience previously will be confused.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Many traders are depend on indicators on forex business and they want to make money with indicators but they are always fail to earn money because indicators or trading system are not help traders to earn money, Only those trading ways are help traders to make profit on forex that traders are use annual and use their own learning and experience to identify the market trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    In Trading with naked eyes means we will trade according to the market trend and follow the market movement with our knowledge and experience. These two things are help traders to analysis the market trend well. If traders want to make money from forex they must need to focus on their learning which thing is give them easy success on this business.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 134 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast