Trade with Naked Eyes - Page 4
Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kebikemor View Post
    Naked eyes or naked trading form. Well there is no way the profits will not be attain from the market but we have to be very experienced of what we make use in this field. Any strategy can gives us profit here, this strategy can really be effective if we can make use of higher time frame rather than this 15m. I don't said this strategy won't work in this time frame but we should try to make use of more high time frame.
    In forex nothing is help you to earn money if you do not have good skills and experience. If you got these two things then you can make money on forex without use any trading strategy. Your experience and your knowledge is enough for you to earn daily good profit from forex market and its also help you to get success on this business.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Traders own knowledge and experience is so much important for them. If we want earn without learning on forex then its impossible. We must spend our time on forex trading which is helpful for us to identify the market trend side movement. If traders are use their experience and knowledge then traders can make big profit from this market on daily basis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    In forex nothing is help you to earn money if you do not have good skills and experience. If you got these two things then you can make money on forex without use any trading strategy. Your experience and your knowledge is enough for you to earn daily good profit from forex market and its also help you to get success on this business.
    Without of knowledge and skill we have not fully trusted on our ideas , for example we develop a good strategy but we solve all its lose point after applied first time no matter on real account or on demo account but our good management help to apply on demo account first because it is the first we used to avoid risk and for confidence .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fahaddd View Post
    Without of knowledge and skill we have not fully trusted on our ideas , for example we develop a good strategy but we solve all its lose point after applied first time no matter on real account or on demo account but our good management help to apply on demo account first because it is the first we used to avoid risk and for confidence .
    You are not need knowledge or skills on forex you are need to understand the market movement and when you are understand it then you will be able to earn money from it. Mostly traders are not understand this market movement which is reason they are lose their money. You are need to focus on market price and its movement with naked eyes then you can understand it better.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Forex is very risky business in which if traders are make mistake they are lose their money. If you are use a indicator then you will never get a trading signal on time but if you are use trading with your trading skills and experience then we can find the real market movement easily and when traders are focus on their learning and sue it on trading they will always get profit from forex market .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    There is not sure always for price level which you mention first above from fall if market continue its momentum in this way breakout could happend but it is not simple we need a good time to trade well if we are working properly we should make own trade plan better and with success all shall be simple and easily solved .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Forex is very easy way of trading and if traders are use their trading skills and experience they will get every day some good trades which are help them to earn money from forex market. I like to trade with naked eyes because when we are trade with care then we will be able to earn big profit from forex market easily.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    There is not sure always for price level which you mention first above from fall if market continue its momentum in this way breakout could happend but it is not simple we need a good time to trade well if we are working properly we should make own trade plan better and with success all shall be simple and easily solved .
    You are need to identify the market levels and make movement in this trading strategy. These are not way of earning in which all the things are show you and you can follow an trade with it. you are need to identify the market levels and its movement and then plan to follow your planning which is help you to trade with confident and you will earn profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    this is really somehow complex little bit and not clear for me, i will try to use it and will try to understand because its short term strategy and currently i am also short term trader, but one thing is bad its just on 15m and i am using 1h also in short term strategies because just 5m and 15m are not good

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    It is called naked trading and mostly being one of the good options of trading and then on the other hand, if you in a nutshell have the knowledge of making use of the candle stick pattern that forms on the chart in trading with the candle stick pattern, then I am sure you be able to know the movement of the market, also higher time frame will ultimately make it a good method of us.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 131 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast