Trade with Naked Eyes - Page 13
Page 13 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade with Naked Eyes

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13

Trade with Naked Eyes

The Requirement for this Trade is M 15 chart as wide as possible.
    Your left eye and your Right Eye
    Consolidation of candles
    Draw horizontal lines on consolidation on the upper part as well as on the down part.
    if the candle trigger from the upper part wait another 15 minute to retrace and go long and same with short.
    You will be looking with your left eye for going long that the candles are much above your left eyes and vice vers
    EU M 15 CHART (1)

Next day Trade (2)

since I am trading EU I could be biased so I am posting a chart of AUDUSD and see what happens which I have not traded before Consolidation is the path for success and patience but it will bring you more pips.

Usdjpy chart do not sleep while you are in the market japan uk and usa keep note of the cross over of uk and usa From market to market identify the consolidation and draw the line and keep your left and right eye open to take that trade.

Any chart as wide as possible in M15 time frame and note not so many drawings and no other indicators use on charts.
    patience is the big indicator and your eyes nothing else.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by jassim View Post
    Yeah naked chart patters are very helpful for traders to know the market trend well and when traders are focus on their learning and practice they are know well about this forex market. Traders are need to focus on these points where market possible reversal movement is start and then they can use these levels and make money on this business.
    You are right if our can daily basic learning about the forex and practice for trading in demo account then we can easily make naked eye trading strategy for our trade and make good profit from it in the forex market. It is good way to analysis the market but without learning and experience we cannot make naked eye trading strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 24
    Forex trading is very easy business and traders can make money on forex only when they are use naked trading patterns on their trading. Naked trading patterns are really useful for traders because when traders are use their knowledge and experience they will be able to earn big profit on this market within very short time frame.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 87
    Trading in forex market, it will take a lot of learning, we can't trade in a good way when we have just the naked chart, I know that in forex trading market =, you should be able to have good trading skills and understanding. Using the chart has helped me been able to have the best of understanding and then indicator makes analysis more easier.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Forex trading with naked trading patterns is very helpful for traders and help them to earn money on this business. If traders are use naked trading patterns then they will earn money and risk is also very low on it. This type of trading strategies are totally depend on traders knowledge and experience which is help traders to earn daily money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    lol we don't trade with glasses or a closed eyes we trade with our eyes open.this strategy speaks about trading candle stick if am not mistaken i like the strategy and am still doing some learning on this to understand how to trade the strategy maybe i will have to learn how you trade yours as it look like its going to be produce profit.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Forex trading is so much easy way of trading and if traders are use these type easy way their success is become possible for them. I like to trade with easy trading patterns like use of trend line indicator or arrow type which are give us strong signals of market movement and we will earn easily profit from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    I like trading with the things I see on the chart, but before I will be able to have a good signal that I will be able to trade on the market. I need to follow the moving average indicator. Trading on the chart with just the candles could be hard and then there wouldn't be a second way you get to confirm your signal and know if it is strong or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    I like trading with the things I see on the chart, but before I will be able to have a good signal that I will be able to trade on the market. I need to follow the moving average indicator. Trading on the chart with just the candles could be hard and then there wouldn't be a second way you get to confirm your signal and know if it is strong or not.
    me to i like trading with things seen on the chart,but am not yet a professional naked chart trader am still learning to trade candlestick set up.i heard moving average is a good indicator but i don't know how true that is,moreover am not a fan of indicator i just prefer simple trading system like naked chart strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Kudus View Post
    me to i like trading with things seen on the chart,but am not yet a professional naked chart trader am still learning to trade candlestick set up.i heard moving average is a good indicator but i don't know how true that is,moreover am not a fan of indicator i just prefer simple trading system like naked chart strategy.
    You are learn these things step by step because you are new on this business and if you are spend your time on forex and get knowledge and experience on it then you will understand this market well and then you will be able to trade on forex market with you understanding and you will be able to work with these naked trading patterns.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Forex trading is very helpful for traders and if traders are use their trading skills and their experience they will easily earn money on forex market. Trading with naked eyes is always helpful for traders because when traders have good trading skills and experience then its possible for them to earn money on forex market easily.

Not allowed!

Page 13 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast